When was the last time you cry?

L.S.

Unregistered User
Daps
Reppin
My City
Damn H@LLOW, sorry to hear that breh.

I remember the last 4 times I cried & that goes back to 2005. Last time was just about a year ago at a memorial service :to:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Uh...I think it was sometime in May but it was one of the last episodes of House. When Wilson told House he had cancer and only 5 months to live. Messed me up completely.
Then I cried again on the series finally when they said House had died.

:wow:I miss him so much.

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
and don't come here looking like :aicmon::leostare: as if you never cried before :childplease: . If your last time was when you were a baby well props to you. Everybody cry at least once in the past few years. Last time I cried was a few weeks back, the last time I spoke with my mother on the phone and she told she don't want to see me or hear from me ever again :weirdo:

I'm sorry about that bruh. Yall gonna get thru it though

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
My mom's car broke down and she needed to get a new one, so I sent her some money. She called me after she got the check and sounded so grateful that I sent her more than she was expecting. Had a breh like :sadbron: ... I was not expecting to have such a reaction to her gratitude.

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
when my grandma passed in 06 after a stroke.i was her favorite.i'll name my daughter after her if i ever get one.

Ghost of $oCal

sit your dumbazz down
Daps
Reppin
$oKhalifas/Money Gang
When I heard about the dude biting that man's face off and I saw the picture. Right after that I seen the story about dude getting his heart and brains eaten. Shed too many tears over those stories.

damn that crazy i've become so desensitized to the gruesome shyt that happens on the news, especially with all the shyt ive seen from those mexican drug cartels... i literally watch the news like :shaq2: these days.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
When pops lost his job and saw him tear up a lil. Caught him slippin, he regained his compure and try to play it off. shyt killed me...pops is like superman to me :to:

damn breh i know what u mean, I flew up north to visit my pops april 20th (yea we smoked) :win:

me and my siblings all live in different states, we all met to visit him and he was all teary-eyed about us growing up to be "wonderful kids that he knows he never deserved" tellin us he gave his moms hell and was always a fukk up, how he's sorry he wasn't always there for us and is proud that we're all doing well and independant..

Then he drops the bomb saying he has tumor :ohhh:
had my soul like :to: for the rest of the week.
he been living it up ever since, every time we talk he always on some
:russ: "hell yea i just got a new house in Delaware, bout to buy that New Acura u seen that shyt boy?? Ima get honeys thats YOUR age :takedat:"

always keeps his spirits up.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
damn breh i know what u mean, I flew up north to visit my pops april 20th (yea we smoked) :win:

me and my siblings all live in different states, we all met to visit him and he was all teary-eyed about us growing up to be "wonderful kids that he knows he never deserved" tellin us he gave his moms hell and was always a fukk up, how he's sorry he wasn't always there for us and is proud that we're all doing well and independant..

Then he drops the bomb saying he has tumor :ohhh:
had my soul like :to: for the rest of the week.
he been living it up ever since, every time we talk he always on some
:russ: "hell yea i just got a new house in Delaware, bout to buy that New Acura u seen that shyt boy?? Ima get honeys thats YOUR age :takedat:"

always keeps his spirits up.

Ain't nothing like a cool Dad :obama:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
couple years back i thought me and mom relationship was gonna be like my pops. :pacspit: on that nikka grave.. i musta been geeking off them bath salts cause my momma been solid since day 1. the fukk i was thinking...