When was the last time you cry?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
In tearjerking scene in movie on tv I get my eyes glassy or are tear or two.

Funny enough that does not happen in real life tearjeckers.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
It was a few days ago. I was thinking about how much I love and miss my daddy :to:

That led to me thinking about what it's gonna be like when he's gone :sadbron:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
When pops lost his job and saw him tear up a lil. Caught him slippin, he regained his compure and try to play it off. shyt killed me...pops is like superman to me :to:

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
9 years ago when I failed an exam for the first time. It was in college, never got F before. :yeshrug:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
i cried tears of laughter last night when that split decision was made

before that when i visited my uncle and grandma's grave for the first time since she died in sept

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
When I heard about the dude biting that man's face off and I saw the picture. Right after that I seen the story about dude getting his heart and brains eaten. Shed too many tears over those stories.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i can't remember the last time i cried fully. the last time i remember fighting back tears was during that movie with george clooney where he's in hawaii. i think it was called the descendants. anywho, there was this one scene that was pretty powerful but that wasn't what got me fighting tears. i was in the movie with this girl and i could hear her sniffling so i turned to my left and she was full out crying and she looked back at me and said "yeah, i'm crying" and made the :sadbron: face. that almost got me going. she looked so cute when she was crying it almost made me cry, lol!