When was the last time you cry?

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
and don't come here looking like :aicmon::leostare: as if you never cried before :childplease: . If your last time was when you were a baby well props to you. Everybody cry at least once in the past few years. Last time I cried was a few weeks back, the last time I spoke with my mother on the phone and she told she don't want to see me or hear from me ever again :weirdo:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
I played with the most beautiful pair of titties in my life in march. Those magnificent orbs brought a tear to my eye

:ahh:

No :duck:

A legit tear was formed

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hmm: im not telling you nikka but it was over somebody that I love.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No Homo, but does anyone ever cry tears of joy? I might be driving by myself and a good ass feeling just overwhelms me and tears trickle down my eyes. It used to kind of freak me out becasue I was so happy for no reason, but whenever it happens now I embrace it:manny:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
no lie, when my dog died about 7 years ago

Whenever any of my dogs died I cried hard. Having them with you every day, always happy to see you, hurts when they're not around any more.

That was when I lived at my parent's house. Now I'm in my apartment, I didn't think it'd be fair to get a dog and give it limited space, so my girlfriend and I have a couple of cats.

Losing them would fukk me up because I work from home, so I'm with them 24/7 ... fukk, one's even got her head in my rum glass.

Hold on.

Okay, moved her, drunk bytch.

Anyway, yeah, losing pets is never easy.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
When I was hospitalized for a serious asthma attack for like the 10th time for like a week

I think it was due to the physical pain and mental stress I had

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
No Homo, but does anyone ever cry tears of joy? I might be driving by myself and a good ass feeling just overwhelms me and tears trickle down my eyes. It used to kind of freak me out becasue I was so happy for no reason, but whenever it happens now I embrace it:manny:

On the reg breh. Just being thankful for being in the position I'm in. Coming from where I'm from. shyt is beautiful :sadbron: