When was the last time/next time Pc moved the needle in video game graphics?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Consoles literally could not run Cyberpunk due to the graphics and we talking about the last game that moved the needle in graphics :mjlol:

A console would jump out the window if it tried to run the PC version of RDR2.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Thread turned weird but ever since game consoles switched to x86 architecture there won’t be a huge difference.

Cyberpunk is pretty amazing looking compared to consoles right now but there should have already been a next gen version.

Funny because the main reason why there is not a current gen version or "next gen" version is because the hadrware in the console isn't good enough and the dev's are having trouble scaling down the graphical side of the game...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:gucci:

Can we be honest? Is The Arcadium the worst tech forum for a major site on the internet? I cant imagine this thread being made any where else

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Whatever, you on a laptop you don't have a PC, you exposed yourself, no serious gamer would ever use a laptop yourself, thank you

your ps5 is better than that laptop

I already upload videos in threads, you can dig threw the threads and find them yourself since you're on my dikk, I ain't got nothing to prove to you

I asked you what new technology was in Rachet Clank, and you never answered

I said Raytracing DLSS is PC moving the needle on graphics, you never answered

showed your wack ass setup in your bedroom at your mother's house, and exposed yourself

clean your room, before ya momma come in there and whoop yo ass
:dead: