When was the last time/next time Pc moved the needle in video game graphics?

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got a laptop, not a PC, you should prove me correct

OLED gang over here, you're not worth my time
Lmao theres no diffrence between a laptop and a pc they provide the same service lol.

little messy but :francis:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao theres no diffrence between a laptop and a pc they provide the same service lol.

little messy but :francis:

A laptop does not have the same performance as PC

plus they over heat

first thing I noticed when I switched over to PC is only these master race people was fake

lmao at gaming on laptop, you be in starbucks and shyt with them big ass headphones using the slow ass wifi to play mmos

you disgust me

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A laptop does not have the same performance as PC

plus they over heat

first thing I noticed when I switched over to PC is only these master race people was fake

lmao at gaming on laptop, you be in starbucks and shyt with them big ass headphones using the slow ass wifi to play mmos

you disgust me
i get it now your just a dumb ass troll. Im not going to waste any more of my time with your non pc having ass:francis:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Thread turned weird but ever since game consoles switched to x86 architecture there won’t be a huge difference.

Cyberpunk is pretty amazing looking compared to consoles right now but there should have already been a next gen version.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i get it now your just a dumb ass troll. Im not going to waste any more of my time with your non pc having ass:francis:

Whatever, you on a laptop you don't have a PC, you exposed yourself, no serious gamer would ever use a laptop yourself, thank you

your ps5 is better than that laptop

I already upload videos in threads, you can dig threw the threads and find them yourself since you're on my dikk, I ain't got nothing to prove to you

I asked you what new technology was in Rachet Clank, and you never answered

I said Raytracing DLSS is PC moving the needle on graphics, you never answered

showed your wack ass setup in your bedroom at your mother's house, and exposed yourself

clean your room, before ya momma come in there and whoop yo ass

Daps
Thread turned weird but ever since game consoles switched to x86 architecture there won’t be a huge difference.

Cyberpunk is pretty amazing looking compared to consoles right now but there should have already been a next gen version.

Architecture has nothing to do with it

A company has to put resources behind it and Flight Sim is the only modern "Crysis" game that I can think of

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whatever, you on a laptop you don't have a PC, you exposed yourself, no serious gamer would ever use a laptop yourself, thank you

your ps5 is better than that laptop

I already upload videos in threads, you can dig threw the threads and find them yourself since you're on my dikk, I ain't got nothing to prove to you

I asked you what new technology was in Rachet Clank, and you never answered

I said Raytracing DLSS is PC moving the needle on graphics, you never answered

showed your wack ass setup in your bedroom at your mother's house, and exposed yourself

clean your room, before ya momma come in there and whoop yo ass
went from oh he doesnt have a 3070 to . A laptop is not a pc to:mad:. Peace lmao

Daps
Reppin
NULL
went from oh he doesnt have a 3070 to . A laptop is not a pc to:mad:. Peace lmao

I was just going off what you said, nobody who has a gaming PC would say the things you did and you proved me right

you have gaming laptop, it's not the same experience by a mile, now I understand what you say the things you say thank you for clarifying

The 3070 mobile is different GPU than the 3070, so you don't have a 3070, you have the mobile edition which is a different piece of hardware thank you for clarifying

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just going off what you said, nobody who has a gaming PC would say the things you did and you proved me right

you have gaming laptop, it's not the same experience by a mile, now I understand what you say the things you say thank you for clarifying

The 3070 mobile is different GPU than the 3070, so you don't have a 3070, you have the mobile edition which is a different piece of hardware thank you for clarifying
Im well aware that the 3070 mobile is a diffrent gpu as the desktop version is alot more performance. The mobile version i have with the higher tgp is more comparable to a desktop 3060. And plenty of people game on laptops.. maybe not competitively but they do. Hell i use to play cs 1.5-1.6 competitively in cal main back in the day on a pc. A laptops more suitable for me as i also produce music.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Architecture has nothing to do with it

A company has to put resources behind it and Flight Sim is the only modern "Crysis" game that I can think of
Flight sim is technically a game but my point is that devs are gonna program to which ever sells best and with the new consoles being decently powerful it’s going to be hard to straight up look at the graphical difference and be that wowed. Like you said though if there’s an exclusive PC joint that’s built we might see something but even still that Matrix Demo is pretty crazy considering the platforms.