When Was Drake Ever Broke?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
he spent himself broke post degrassi financing his rap career and stunting. To the point he was borrowing from family. I think Comeback Season or SFG was recorded when he was living with 40

he told this story in his music a bunch of times. "queen street dreams that nobody believed in"

Embarrassing that you know that much about him :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight so he had enough cash to finance his rap career and stunt....from a real job he had...not really broke...he had enough money to pay rent, food, etc...he just chose to spend it to get on the rap industry

50 racks/year ain't nowhere near broke for a teenager...at 17 I was making 5.50 flipping burgers...
regular nikkas come up on thousands and are broke again in a month all the time so if you have 0$ to your name at whatever point you sound broke to me.

You can debate the schematics of brokeness with someone else tho.

Embarrassing that you know that much about him :mjlol:
he spent himself broke post degrassi financing his rap career and stunting. To the point he was borrowing from family. I think Comeback Season or SFG was recorded when he was living with 40

he told this story in his music a bunch of times. "queen street dreams that nobody believed in"
for the visually impared haters

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
if you makin 50k a year as a teenager thats wavy

but if you makin 50k a year as a teenager and youre the main breadwinner of your household, then its not quite as wavy.

50k with no expenses is dope

50k with rent, utilities, bills, plus the stupid shyt you wanna do as a teenager, that shyt is gone quick

then after you leave home, its on you to make your money

so unless drizzy went right from degrassi to OVO, he prolly had a few broke ass years in there when he wasnt in school and wasnt on degrassi

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

The OP was asking when was he broke

You can make money and be broke... people do it every day
what 17 year old teenager that makes 50k annually that's broke?

if he was the main source of income of his house that's another argument but no normal 17 year old is racking in 50 racks yearly.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
thread is lots of
200_s.gif