When Walking With A Woman On The Sidewalk...Men Should Walk On The Outside

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
How many of ya'll give up the front seat when your homie pickin up his girl?
definitely I go a step forward and let the homie drive and I got in the back the other day and played it off like I was tired of driving. That’s my bro, so I would never wanna make him less of a man cause he don’t have something

Dreadknox77

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few months ago ,I told my girl to walk on the inside of me . Had an old man literally run to catch up to us ( this dude had to be at 65-70) to tell me how nice I was , and you don’t see many men doing things like that these days ...

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
A few months ago ,I told my girl to walk on the inside of me . Had an old man literally run to catch up to us ( this dude had to be at 65-70) to tell me how nice I was , and you don’t see many men doing things like that these days ...

:duck:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I believe you bc old men be saying wistful, nostalgic shyt to me too. It's cute but also a little sad. The world really has changed. :wow:

This is "chivalry", btw...can't be "intersectional" and liking MEN who practice this.
Nope. You hoes walk ALONE.

:francis: You are not wrong. They get mad when you tell em tho. :pachaha: