When Walking With A Woman On The Sidewalk...Men Should Walk On The Outside

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally do it, but I also float around. When there are no other pedestrians, I walk on the outside. When there are people around, I may switch sides back and forth to make sure that I am between her and any man that is walking. (Man on her right side, I stand between them. Another man comes on her left, I go left.)
I do this one too. But it's my girls doing. This one and my sons mom. Whenever we are walking torwards a couple guys or a group they kind of fall back behind me and I just slide over to the side between them.

Screwtape

All Star
Daps

The fact i barely bother with and find most, if not all women duplicitous these days is another matter entirely breh. Gmb

Point still stands though that things like that are hardwired into me.

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
I’m saying. Even paying on a date too.

Mate they want equality they can pay for themselves, and considering how fukking boring most of em are they should actually be paying me for my company

But youve got simps sending women they dont even know money, so it is what it is

Gonna be a lot of people facing some hard truths in the near future.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Mate they want equality they can pay for themselves, and considering how fukking boring most of em are they should actually be paying me for my company

But youve got simps sending women they dont even know money, so it is what it is

Gonna be a lot of people facing some hard truths in the near future.

THIS

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Its dumb as fukk. First of all im stronger faster and hsve better reaction time so if im on the outside i probably get us both out of the way instead of me just catching a L "for the team" on some simp shyt fukk DAT

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
I’ve noticed these traits in men who have strong survival instincts and observe their environment like a hawk.

They ain’t gonna do it with any and every woman tho.

They usually sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door etc.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its dumb as fukk. First of all im stronger faster and hsve better reaction time so if im on the outside i probably get us both out of the way instead of me just catching a L "for the team" on some simp shyt fukk DAT
You said it’s dumb but then explained why it’s better you’re on the outside.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
shorty told me...women should be on the inside closer to the buildings...men on the outside closer to the street....

where did this "rule" come from?.....ever heard of it?...:patrice:

Shawty I use to be cool with told me this also. It’s crazy cause these are the smallest things that will make a lady uninterested in your unfortunately :(.