When Walking With A Woman On The Sidewalk...Men Should Walk On The Outside

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh you sound like some sort of protective orb your woman found in a magic chest on level 4 or something

U running routes looool

:skip: oh we setting picks now?!?
shyt like this is keeping the coli alive for me.

giphy.gif

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That's the old school rules. Y'all gave that up in favor of feminism, as far as I'm concerned. The fukk I look like putting my health and safety below a woman's... Nope. I'll get ran over by a car and that bytch will have a new bf next motherfukking week. Nope not me

Equality means women putting their safety at risk for men for once. But we all know that's bs

THIS. people gonna neg you for telling the truth

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Youre also supposed to sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. Presumably in case a murderer strikes and then she can escape out of a window or something

Ive always done these though, i think its ingrained into you as a man, and doing the opposite seems weird

Damn. The simping they ingrained in men is deep. I do the opposite.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
How many of ya'll give up the front seat when your homie pickin up his girl?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
That's old school right there. My grandmother taught me that as a young buck. But yea I still do it with my wife and daughter.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Protecting his pawg:wow:
Actually seems like he got behind her at first. Pulled her down after the car had passed:russ:

But yeah I do this. Can't remember when I was taught but always have.
Always funny when a girl notices and asks what you're doing. Then she gets all giddy about it. Like the bytch ain't messed with one man that didn't want to see her get hit by a car.:francis: