When Umar is on his A Game, it is a sight to be behold..

Daps
A supposedly reformed Thug with a bunch of tattoos and multiple baby mama's.

Look up Rodney Perkins and Cynthia G.
All these accomplished pro-black militants that would have kissed the ground she walked on in spite of her deep-alt-right tier hatred of brehs and obvious deep mental baggage, but she breeds with the very same type of black men she hates and generalizes us all as?

jay83

Superstar
Daps
What vexes me when you have multiple people on these panels is allows people to walk away from their insinuations without challenge.

Cynthia said "He mentioned names but not accomplishments". The insinuation was that those great men did not accomplish anything.

If she was left on her own, she would have been ripped a new ass hole. She wasn't because they pretty much swept her comments under the rug and acted as though their accomplishments were not questioned.

She is a horrible c*nt.

If we actually had a strong patriarchy Cynthia g would’ve been shut down years ago. I’ve never seen a person with no redeemable qualities. Her voice is nails to a chalkboard and she says the same thing. When Kevin Samuels blew up it killed her because he refused to acknowledge her.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I also agree with Torraine Walker. We need a special forces/navy seal group of black women of can infiltrate groups like this and destroy fringe inside. Lol