When Umar is on his A Game, it is a sight to be behold..

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
But she wasn't going to Juelz, she was going to stand on it. It would have changed the whole direction of the show.

exactly. this was enough of a shyt show as it was.

my point was she doesn't deserve a chance to say anything further about it. or anything at all. I shouldn't even be subjected to having to see her face after those comments. Umar made a great point when he said back children would be confused af watching this show and seeing seemingly intelligent sisters speak like that about black men. you want to add that bytch talking about 'selective breeding'???

but if they had to have this panel, have the panel, throw that in at the end to further discredit her, and move on.

Daps
I have always said if Umar stuck to lectures, guest spots on panels, maybe doing a online school or courses on pan African concepts or African history or white supremacy, he would be unfukkwittable

He can really speak that speech. Breh is funny and obviously sharp when spitting out his talking points. You are not beating him in a debate

It’s that albatross of a school. He is hell bent on scamming over a school that he has been collecting money for since 2010. It’s such a waste smh

My answer to this would be:

We STILL checking for this fraud in 2022?

I agree with @Ziggiy . Once you show me that you're a scammer, someone taking advantage of the community, swindling good-hearted black people out of their hard-earned money, I have nothing for you. You can't speak well, you can't do guest spots that I'm gonna listen to. I don't want nothing from you.

He should be in prison. Luckily for him, tricking people and swindling them isn't really against the law.

But he's no better than the gang members that he says need to be put to sleep FOR GOOD in my eyes. He is hurting black people too. Purposely, and with ill intent.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Yeah the host of the panel whole attitude switched when Umar brought that up
Ain’t no way Fox didn’t know about that bum ass bytch
I’m pretty sure producers had a way out of her comments if Umar/Dewan brought that up earlier
Probably would have cut that shyt shorter than 30 minutes
General audiences should know that even if it’s a Zoom presentation
Producers, show runners, etc always have a way to tell the host to wrap that shyt up b
And this shyt proved how slanted this shot has been since I was born
Even have females that parrot Cynthia G talking points on here
Have a whole self admitted rapist on here saying the same shyt
They aren’t as reckless with verbiage but they are quite clever and cryptic with the message in what they perceive as an educated soliloquy
And nikkas eat that shyt up, play devil’s advocate and agree with them goofy chicks
Only the real male posters see it and it ain’t many on here

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Scammer? Has he been charged :jbhmm: Surely if he's publicly scamming he would be charged right?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as Umar is a snake oil salesman, he absolutely crushed Synthetic G and the transwoman and made them look more delusional than they already were.

I'm just wondering who looked more transexual - Synthetic G or the actual transwoman!? LOL

C’mon, Cynthia has to put on a bad wig and make up to look trans. That other dude is a handsome nikka. :dame: Most men would kill for that Christopher Reeves jawline. :dame:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I don't know these people

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
My answer to this would be:

I agree with @Ziggiy . Once you show me that you're a scammer, someone taking advantage of the community, swindling good-hearted black people out of their hard-earned money, I have nothing for you. You can't speak well, you can't do guest spots that I'm gonna listen to. I don't want nothing from you.

He should be in prison. Luckily for him, tricking people and swindling them isn't really against the law.

But he's no better than the gang members that he says need to be put to sleep FOR GOOD in my eyes. He is hurting black people too. Purposely, and with ill intent.
You are right. Its just such a waste. He really chose to use his gift for evil. He steals from his own community with zero fukks.

He has called more black people c00ns than any white man.