When Umar is on his A Game, it is a sight to be behold..

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And the he-she bytch was talking shyt about black men like he is not one.

We have reached peak absurdity.

Who the fukk is the audience for this trash anyway?
This is going to disappear soon, but that’s EXACTLY what this lady stated in this response video.
She said how insane it was that Fox Soul had a transwoman (MAN) on a panel speaking about Black men as if HE wasn’t a Black man.

Fox Soul is also foul because apparently this isn’t the first time they had a transwoman on a panel representing Black women. They don’t do that with White women

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Why doesn't that he-she in the top left corner, contribute to a solution for (male) black on black violence. Instead of trying to distance him herself. :scust:

Daps
This is a damn shame :mjcry:
c-PersonalHopeGiselle__8CEDA60DA8074FE6B4B15CDF6CA14121_1617121695142.jpeg
You know what's messed up? This pic of the transwoman on that Fox show still looks more feminine than Synthetic G! LOL :russ::lolbron::mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You know what's messed up? This pic of the transwoman on that Fox show still looks more feminine than Synthetic G! LOL :russ::lolbron::mjlol:
Breh please delete my quote. I didn't know and I'm honestly confused as to how Umar kept calling them "these two beautiful black sisters". He must not have known either.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Cynthia played herself with the whole "you should consider aborting black male babies" rhetoric she was spewing.

She wants to go mainstream which is why she's on Fox Soul. But that clip will be the end of her once someone in the mainstream comments on it.

Good on Umar for putting it out there.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Mans got a show here in London in a couple of weeks, me and my boy are thinking of going just cause dude is low-key a comedian :lolbron:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It is an embarrassment that people like Cynthia G are given a platform and, to make things worse, coddled.

She should have been made to answer Umar's question at the end.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I had to close that after Cynthia G (no professional credentials just an influencer:stopitslime:) dismissed Dr. Umar's example of MLK, Malcolm, etc as just "names" and asking what they have done....:gucci:
What vexes me when you have multiple people on these panels is allows people to walk away from their insinuations without challenge.

Cynthia said "He mentioned names but not accomplishments". The insinuation was that those great men did not accomplish anything.

If she was left on her own, she would have been ripped a new ass hole. She wasn't because they pretty much swept her comments under the rug and acted as though their accomplishments were not questioned.

She is a horrible c*nt.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
So the same divestor people said would disappear now has the same name recognition as Umar and is continuing to grow

:patrice:
I've been saying this. This is what happens when a problem is left unchecked. c00nery of any kind should be stopped, even if there is a vagina (debatable in Synthetic G's case) attached to it.
I need for those people who said I was crazy to come in here so I can slap them. :birdman:

Daps
What vexes me when you have multiple people on these panels is allows people to walk away from their insinuations without challenge.

Cynthia said "He mentioned names but not accomplishments". The insinuation was that those great men did not accomplish anything.

If she was left on her own, she would have been ripped a new ass hole. She wasn't because they pretty much swept her comments under the rug and acted as though their accomplishments were not questioned.

She is a horrible c*nt.

I had never heard of her until then, i
I peeped her youtube channel..... the titles of her vids tho....... yikes.... :huhldup: . that woman is in pain Umar is right.... .