When Umar is on his A Game, it is a sight to be behold..

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I have always said if Umar stuck to lectures, guest spots on panels, maybe doing a online school or courses on pan African concepts or African history or white supremacy, he would be unfukkwittable

He can really speak that speech. Breh is funny and obviously sharp when spitting out his talking points. You are not beating him in a debate

It’s that albatross of a school. He is hell bent on scamming over a school that he has been collecting money for since 2010. It’s such a waste smh

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
He fukked waiting till the end to bring up the "abort black male babies". Could have established early to every the type of demon they have on that panel.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
He fukked waiting till the end to bring up the "abort black male babies". Could have established early to every the type of demon they have on that panel.
nah I'm glad they just put it out there, but cut her off before she got a chance to Juelz or defend it or whatever the fukk she would have said. just dismiss that bytch as a nut

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
nah I'm glad they just put it out there, but cut her off before she got a chance to Juelz or defend it or whatever the fukk she would have said. just dismiss that bytch as a nut
But she wasn't going to Juelz, she was going to stand on it. It would have changed the whole direction of the show.