• Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
ok breh we get it, this is your way of entertaining yourself

People with alternate accounts are weridos.

and since I know its coming
I stopped watching after game 1, if the game looks like a blow out after the first 2 quarters then i will turn it off and wont watch again. In my opinion this warriors team are arrogant cocky and condescending, they are proud in winning and proud in losing , they are a disgrace and an affront to competition because they got so butthurt they called durant after blowing a 3 1 lead. The only good thing is that lebron will leave the cavs and finally join a team where he can challenge this guys. They make me sick!

I agree with you but......

I stopped watching after game 1, if the game looks like a blow out after the first 2 quarters then i will turn it off and wont watch again. In my opinion this warriors team are arrogant cocky and condescending, they are proud in winning and proud in losing , they are a disgrace and an affront to competition because they got so butthurt they called durant after blowing a 3 1 lead. The only good thing is that lebron will leave the cavs and finally join a team where he can challenge this guys. They make me sick!

:troll:

Noah

All Star
Daps
Watching Kimmel and it blows my mind that J-Lo is 48 :ohlawd:

Need to see one of Clarkson / Hood / J.R. do a neutral or good basketball thing tonight. Not much else can be said really, Golden State is a superior team pretty much all the way through :yeshrug:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
6t7v2thw48jqyth24cedp3tlt.450x253x32.gif

tenor.gif

Stay crying bytches..
Dynasty continues..
Frail muthafukkas die:blessed::umad:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama