Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I stopped watching after game 1, if the game looks like a blow out after the first 2 quarters then i will turn it off and wont watch again. In my opinion this warriors team are arrogant cocky and condescending, they are proud in winning and proud in losing , they are a disgrace and an affront to competition because they got so butthurt they called durant after blowing a 3 1 lead. The only good thing is that lebron will leave the cavs and finally join a team where he can challenge this guys. They make me sick!
thatsthedumbestthing.gif

Y’all nikkas have some low self esteem:hhh:
If you are a man and you are good at your craft..
You have to be arrogant and cocky:childplease:
Let muthafukkas know who you are..
Shea butter moist ass nikkas mayne:pachaha:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hill did his thing in last game too. Would have probably hit 20 if it wasn't a rout in the 4th.

Every teammate LeBron has has to suck and be being "carried" by him in order for Bron stans' narrative to be kept going. It just is what it is at this point :yeshrug:

If they did it with a future HOFer in Wade, and possible one in Bosh, Love has no chance at being recognized as a contributor. Kyrie escaped when he could.

:pacspit: for negging me for this post @GoddamnyamanPro

The fukk is wrong with yall Bron stans

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
I stopped watching after game 1, if the game looks like a blow out after the first 2 quarters then i will turn it off and wont watch again. In my opinion this warriors team are arrogant cocky and condescending, they are proud in winning and proud in losing , they are a disgrace and an affront to competition because they got so butthurt they called durant after blowing a 3 1 lead. The only good thing is that lebron will leave the cavs and finally join a team where he can challenge this guys. They make me sick!
Be mad at GS for squading up and ruining the competitive balance of basketball in one breathe while advocating for LeBron to squad up in another, brehs.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
hood gonna put up JR type numbers tonight prolly but hopefully he wont do dumb shyt like clarkson. Really wish Lue wasnt WOAT and played some of cedi, Zizic and jose. He is WOAT tho so i expect nothing less but WOATness.....Just do your thing bron, win or lose :mjcry:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
thatsthedumbestthing.gif

Y’all nikkas have some low self esteem:hhh:
If you are a man and you are good at your craft..
You have to be arrogant and cocky:childplease:
Let muthafukkas know who you are..
Shea butter moist ass nikkas mayne:pachaha:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
ok breh we get it, this is your way of entertaining yourself

People with alternate accounts are weridos.

and since I know its coming