• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unrelated to this series, but this the most active nba thread these days...

austin rivers averaged 15 points a game this season :dwillhuh:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

uhh yeah cavs aint winnin tonight lol

tenor.gif

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I stopped watching after game 1, if the game looks like a blow out after the first 2 quarters then i will turn it off and wont watch again. In my opinion this warriors team are arrogant cocky and condescending, they are proud in winning and proud in losing , they are a disgrace and an affront to competition because they got so butthurt they called durant after blowing a 3 1 lead. The only good thing is that lebron will leave the cavs and finally join a team where he can challenge this guys. They make me sick!

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I stopped watching after game 1, if the game looks like a blow out after the first 2 quarters then i will turn it off and wont watch again. In my opinion this warriors team are arrogant cocky and condescending, they are proud in winning and proud in losing , they are a disgrace and an affront to competition because they got so butthurt they called durant after blowing a 3 1 lead. The only good thing is that lebron will leave the cavs and finally join a team where he can challenge this guys. They make me sick!

Sort of how I feel minus the personal disdain for GSW

They’re a great team. Arguably one of the best teams of their respective time; however, if Lebron ends up in HOU or SA (with a real head coach) I’m excited to see him compete against them with better assets around him

This bull shyt finals just ain’t for me.. I dig how it can be close at times but the mental mistakes and sloppy play by LBJs team while he’s out there dying for it is “mehh”

If he ends up out West.. I’ll be ready to tune in all 82 games plus the offs to watch the two power houses collide

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

logo2.png

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: Man y'all get to caught up in y'all feelings about a sport lol.