Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Project Pooch

All Star
Daps
When will Lebron tie MJ in MVP's? never. When will Lebron tie MJ in rings? never. When will Lebron tie MJ in FMVP? never. Lebron is not half the player MJ is, not once in his career has he been defensive player of the year, MJ has made all defensive team 9 times. :mjgrin:

When will Jordan tie Russell in Rimgs? Never. When will Jordan tie Russell in 8fmvps if they had em? Never. Jordan isn't half the player Russell is. Jordan is nowhere near the defensive player or winner Russell is. :mjgrin:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Redirect Notice

@PapaShango616 you want to try and defend your shytty compatriots :scust:

Rhetorical question, we know you’re ducking how :trash: Philadelphia sports fans are :mjgrin:
CACs being CACs :gucci: what is there to defend? I already gave you props for being a real one and not supporting this racist ass league :hubie:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
2 of those rings are tainted, we all know Durants legendary bytch move altered NBA history. He doesn't even believe his own hype that's why he has to say shyt like "I hate when ppl say LeBron doesn't have help" to feel better about having a stacked team. The warriors are the NBA version of white privilege

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
2 of those rings are tainted, we all know Durants legendary bytch move altered NBA history. He doesn't even believe his own hype that's why he has to say shyt like "I hate when ppl say LeBron doesn't have help" to feel better about having a stacked team. The warriors are the NBA version of white privilege
They literally started from the bottom tho bro, that franchise hasn't been shyt since it's inception pretty much.
To try and invalidate 3 rings over a 4 year stretch(potentially) is just hating tbh.

Curry stayed down the whole time, glowed up, and is THE foundation of a dynasty. Just cuz he keeps annually curbstomping ya boy in June don't mean u can't be objective

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

So with your logic only 1 of lebrons ring counts.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have no clue. It look deflating to say the least. I personally thought Cleveland should have had a different perspective similar to the one Kyle Korver had which was, we got 5 more minutes, we can do this but after finding out Bron's vision was getting worse and he was deflated, I get it now. He knew he was done at that point physically. I still would have liked a more positive Bron. That's just something for him to improve on in the off-season. While he has developed as a leader of men. He still has to improve his situational leadership skills.

This is where having a HOF coach like Pop or a great young coach like Brad Stevens would have helped.

He's doing a lot better than I or anyone I know would do in that situation it's easy to say when you not even on the court but the man knows the reality so to have the people making it harder on his own team trying to feel better with cliches it probably creates more problems