Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
really confused at the kyrie posts all throughout the thread.

Bron couldn't get a sip of water with him last year. He can't lead a team. Plus ain't no telling if he holds up. He lasted 60 games before he needed surgery

Wasn't leading shyt in Boston either.
You think having a 29 on 47% guy wouldn’t help the Cavs who managed to keep the games closer than they should of been with K-love as the second best option?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
That the Warriors are at their best when Steph is the head of the snake. No one is saying that Steph as an individual player is better than KD. However for that team they are damn near unbeatable when Steph acting stupid. Their record also indicates this as noted earlier.

It's alright to hate the nikka though. I get it.

KD would beat this Cavs team in 6 at most without Steph.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
It was all good when they were doing the Jordan Clarkson celebration.

tenor.gif

:mjgrin:

That’s the celebration everybody does when the special ed kid is allowed to come in with 2 mins left & he actually hits a shot.

:manny:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You feel sorry for me? LMFAO. You must be out of your airhead basement dwelling mind boy
Only clowns can applaud a coward like KD joining a 73-9 team AFTER getting their souls lifted from their bodies by them.. so I'm not surprised you talk all deranged like you do

FOH
:camby:
First off, you can't read. Shameful.

Now, :laff:
Who the fukk said all that?

Ain't nobody talking about KD or GSW or 73 wins. Just about how emotional you are and your bytching and stanning for LeBron/Cleveland. You were nonstop crying in that game thread. This is what you generally do, anyways.

Get some Kleenex and take some Midol.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The MJ comparisons should cease after this series.
They’ll never “cease” because this generation of black Americans are actually college educated and don’t buy into a remedial nikka argument like “herr herr 6>3.”

Like another poster pointed out the rings argument completely falls apart the second we attempt to discuss any other players place in history. Half these Kobe stans talking about Brons finals record will be juelzing if Curry gets 5 rings.