• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
At the end of the day the warriors would be nothing without Curry and thompson
KD is a good 1 or 2 option but their offense is based around moving the ball and finding the open man
Take away thompson and curry and you just have durant on okc again with less rim protection and more ball movement

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Y'all fukk nikkas weren't saying shyt when Curry was bringing them back in games all throughout the WCF - particularly in the last two games. That's all y'all got left at this point... selective bullshyt.

full

He sat a whole playoff series #Fraud

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ll never “cease” because this generation of black Americans are actually college educated and don’t buy into a remedial nikka argument like “herr herr 6>3.”

Like another poster pointed out the rings argument completely falls apart the second we attempt to discuss any other players place in history. Half these Kobe stans talking about Brons finals record will be juelzing if Curry gets 5 rings.

Name your top 5....no particular order.

Daps
If KD decides to put his head down and take over the game, then he stands no chance.

KD has taken like 10 shots all game. When I said he is allowing Curry to cook, y'all didn't believe me.
He put his head down and tried to take over the game in the WCF and the Warriors were worse off because of it (they nearly lose the series because of it), it was only when he took a step back and let the offense breathe, with Curry/Klay controlling the possessions, that the Warriors ending up coming back from 2-3 down and winning.

He's not allowing Curry to cook, at all, he's just trying to pick his spots better.

:manny:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steph is the most arrogant basketball player I ever seen...

The man runs around the court like he's Naruto...

He always smiling and smirking...

He stares down the opposing team bench almost every time he shoots a three...

He isn't serious or humble at all as a basketball player...

Like Reggie was an arrogant douche bag but at least he was serious...

You can beat Steph in a game to 11...0-11 and he'll still look at you like...:mjgrin:

I don't mind it tho...

tenor.gif

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
KD is more skilled than Curry from a technical standpoint, but Curry is way more of a leader than KD is.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
He put his head down and tried to take over the game in the WCF and the Warriors were worse off because of it (they nearly lose the series because of it), it was only when he took a step back and let the offense breathe, with Curry/Klay controlling the possessions, that the Warriors ending up coming back from 2-3 down and winning.

He's not allowing Curry to cook, at all, he's just trying to pick his spots better.

:manny:

He’s letting Curry cook. Stop it.