Votes: 64 15.1%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps
in the middle of the season, when they signed Clarkson, Nance, Hood and Hill, and the Cav's went on winning streak it was " See what happens when player know their roles"

Now it's back to, " Lebron needs more help"

It was all good when they were doing the Jordan Clarkson celebration.

tenor.gif

:mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cut it out. What are you saying ? Because I hope it’s not Steph is a better all around scorer ... and I hope it’s not that KD couldn’t win in 6 with this same team with no Steph ... what are you really saying ? Really?

That the Warriors are at their best when Steph is the head of the snake. No one is saying that Steph as an individual player is better than KD. However for that team they are damn near unbeatable when Steph acting stupid. Their record also indicates this as noted earlier.

It's alright to hate the nikka though. I get it.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
league will give Cleveland one game like last year...shyt maybe even 2 miraculously. but this is dunno

I dont respect it but you gotta acknowledge GS won the championship this year. Someone had to win it and its they name there so :manny:

They shot a finals record 3% how did the refs gave them anything? :lupe:

Anyway

Gsw is just the better team, even tho cavs have been more competitive that I would have thought.

They might win 2 at home. :ohhh:

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mj didn't do it by himself, he had a dude next to him in Scottie Pippen who could give at least 80% of what Jordan was giving every night......He had a Robin. Plus good role players.
Scottie is that dude, would never downgrade him to stan MJ like how Bron stans do all his teammates. But come on. Scottie 80% of MJ's impact or even production?

Come on man...

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
and this is why Kyrie slander will not be tolerated :francis:

you can't tell me he wouldn't be a huge help out there

then again, him not being out there does fit a lot better with the "Bron did it all himself :krs: he took Nance and Clarkson to the Finals:damn:" agenda

lotta you nikkas don't even care if he wins or not, only if certain narratives can be established so pleas can be copped :heh: