• Poll closed .

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
and this is why Kyrie slander will not be tolerated :francis:

you can't tell me he wouldn't be a huge help out there

then again, him not being out there does fit a lot better with the "Bron did it all himself :krs: he took Nance and Clarkson to the Finals:damn:" agenda

lotta you nikkas don't even care if he wins or not, only if certain narratives can be established so pleas can be copped :heh:
You know it’s crazy how close the Cavs have been in these games, atleast up until late this game. You can’t tell me Kyrie Irving wouldn’t have helped make this a different series

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I dont think MJ on this Cavs team could help defeat the Warriors. Theyre just that good.

We need to stop beong consumed by the Bron stories that we fail to see that we are witnessing one of the greatest teams the NBA has ever seen.

Mj didn't do it by himself, he had a dude next to him in Scottie Pippen who could give at least 80% of what Jordan was giving every night......He had a Robin. Plus good role players.

Daps
Waited til KD gave them boys a double digit lead to start chucking

Real ones see the hoe in the chef

:mjlol:

they belong together

they all hoeish

a pack of rats

Y'all fukk nikkas weren't saying shyt when Curry was bringing them back in games all throughout the WCF - particularly in the last two games. That's all y'all got left at this point... selective bullshyt.

full

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Lmao they are so blatant with it man.
Bron gets touch fouled on a break: *shows replay 5 times* ":damn:OMG THAT'S A FOUL!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT CALL THAT?! These refs gotta do better man :scust:"
KD gets blatantly fouled on a jumpshot: *shows replay once* "looks like he may have been fouled :ehh:"
Bron slams Bell down on the ground yet foul gets called on Bell: ":mjpls: so was that before the inbound or nah :whistle: "
All of this

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
and this is why Kyrie slander will not be tolerated :francis:

you can't tell me he wouldn't be a huge help out there

then again, him not being out there does fit a lot better with the "Bron did it all himself :krs: he took Nance and Clarkson to the Finals:damn:" agenda

lotta you nikkas don't even care if he wins or not, only if certain narratives can be established so pleas can be copped :heh:
Kyrie wouldn’t be able to play in this series :francis: