Daps
6HzBlocl.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
p
0​
Wade is washed breh :mjlol:

Lebron needs a legit number two Kevin disappears way to often.

wade scored 20 plus twice in our series with philly when the last time JR did that...more importantly Wade woulda put that back up....lol @ this nikka first response is Wade is washed...prob averaged more than JR this post season but Wade is washed

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: Clout chasing generation type shyt from Green, he got mushed, like a crazy side piece, and didn’t do a thing.
yea u would want him to react so he could get suspended if that was bron in dray shoes would u want him to react and get suspended....we see ya agenda breh draymond not gettin suspended again...

Good Guy Guevara

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Warriors played like it was a regular season game until the very end. I have no idea why they do this to themselves. In OT they actually played like they wanted to win. I still think Houston was their biggest challenge but Bron will do everything he can to keep it competitive.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Curry the most fraudulent, self-serving frontrunner in recent era. People pretend he's the engine that Makes this team running.
he had game high for the dubs and played better defense on bron than KD did...relax nikka he made all the game change plays for them last night...what do yall be watching

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
that is not always the case and you know it. This argument is only used for the Lebron needs more help crowd because his system actually takes away from the strengths of his teammates.

I get that you hate seeing people praising Bron in a loss, but ain't no way you just watched game 1 and thought "Bron ain't MJ."

<Insert goat player here> on this Cavs team with JR is not beating this Warriors team 4 outta 7 either.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Warriors played like it was a regular season game until the very end. I have no idea why they do this to themselves. In OT they actually played like they wanted to win. I still think Houston was their biggest challenge but Bron will do everything he can to keep it competitive.
In OT, Cavs still reeling from JR fukkery, Warriors merely capitalized.