Votes: 7 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
A troll is someone who likes to antagonize people just to get a reaction out of them. You just admitted that.

Get off the little boy shyt. Aren’t you pushing 40?
I think that's quite a bit of hyperbole but whatever man...I'm sorry that me not agreeing with that call has upset you that much that we gotta stoop to personal attacks now :mjlol:

And no I'm not pushing 40 lol

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I just hope you're here for Game 2

Because it's going to happen again, except this time it won't be in a situation that is favorable to LeBron and I hope everyone quoting Steve Javie and all these other cats keep that same energy...
Same with the Warriors fans who will inevitably bytch about the refs before the series is over

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I think that's quite a bit of hyperbole but whatever man...I'm sorry that me not agreeing with that call has upset you that much that we gotta stoop to personal attacks now :mjlol:

And no I'm not pushing 40 lol
Save the histrionics. Now you’re tryna play victim like a woman. I don’t know you to say anything about personally. I said that your “I just like to see people mad” attitude is some little boy shyt and that you’re too old for that. You just telling on yourself with that corny shyt:heh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
LeBron doesnt enjoy taking the final shot when is team is DOWN ONE. He only enjoys taking final shots when the SCORE IS TIED, and OVERTIME is the only consequence.

That pass to Hill is okay to do all other quarters, but this is the MONEY QUARTER and this is a KEY possession. It was typically moist for him to zip that one in there...but it the score was 90-90, his ass would call and ISO.
That's some sissy shyt I dont respect.

Lets just ignore the 2 clutch plays right before or the 49 pts because you wanted a hero ball shot.

He's made the right play since day one

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
IQ test: what was Draymond suspended for?

Bron snitchin during the press conference about being called a bytch and how he’s a family man even though he started the shyt with dray ..

The league retroactively went back and suspended Dray.. the refs obviously didn’t see the need to eject dray that game

Foh clown and fukk your iq test

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Love stepped on the court rules are the rules... Amare got suspended for the same shyt back in Phoenix :Mjfukkup:
Completely different as he was already on the court when before it started.

fukked up part about amare and diaw thing was Duncan left the bench earlier in the game during a scuffle and got away with it

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Save the histrionics. Now you’re tryna play victim like a woman. I don’t know you to say anything about personally. I said that your “I just like to see people mad” attitude is some little boy shyt and that you’re too old for that. You just telling on yourself with that corny shyt:heh:
As long as we're against antagonizing...wouldn't want it misconstrued as trolling...

Get out of your feelings :mjlol:

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Bron snitchin during the press conference about being called a bytch and how he’s a family man even though he started the shyt with dray ..

The league retroactively went back and suspended Dray.. the refs obviously didn’t see the need to eject dray that game

Foh clown and fukk your iq test
Fail.

Go and check again to see whatcha was suspended for. The incident t alone was not the reason why he was suspended. It was the accumulation of techs over the playoff period.

If that was the only egregious thing he did, he would have played- and lost