• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
JR is who he is. He can still get hot and make some threes. Clarkson is the one that needs to be euthanized. Kendrick Perkins would be a better backup pg than Clarkson.
Clarkson is trash too..

JR doesn’t have those explosions anymore like he used to.

His brain is fried from years of heavy coke use he’s done

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
LeBron doesnt enjoy taking the final shot when is team is DOWN ONE. He only enjoys taking final shots when the SCORE IS TIED, and OVERTIME is the only consequence.

That pass to Hill is okay to do all other quarters, but this is the MONEY QUARTER and this is a KEY possession. It was typically moist for him to zip that one in there...but it the score was 90-90, his ass would call and ISO.
That's some sissy shyt I dont respect.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LeBron doesnt enjoy taking the final shot when is team is DOWN ONE. He only enjoys taking final shots when the SCORE IS TIED, and OVERTIME is the only consequence.

That pass to Hill is okay to do all other quarters, but this is the MONEY QUARTER and this is a KEY possession. It was typically moist for him to zip that one in there...but it the score was 90-90, his ass would call and ISO.
That's some sissy shyt I dont respect.
Like dead ass is this the logic you think makes sense?
What type of mental gymnastics and specific as easily disproven scenario is this?
2015 down 84 to 83 to the bulls he drew his own play to hit a game winning three to keep his team from going down 3-1 to Chicago
In 2013 in overtime he drove to the lane in the pacers down by 1 to win the game
One of his most iconic shots was against he magic where he hit a three to win the game by 1
Those are just playoff game winners breh
Only reason why I don’t neg you for posting that crap is because clearly you don’t watch basketball

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
That’s from last year
Oops.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexka...nsive-seat-get-in-cost-and-more/#13b91287ce0d
...According to TicketCity, the world’s largest privately held ticketing company, the average price to catch a game at Oracle Arena in in Oakland during the 2018 NBA Finals is currently $1,727. It’s a bit cheaper to watch at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, as the average ticket price right now is $689.

That's the average price. :stopitslime:
People in the nose-bleeds can't see the action since everyone is just a little dot, but they can watch the mid-court jumbo-screen. :stopitslime:

Looks like there's a certain look everyone is wearing. Jeans, long sleeve collared shirt, yellow t-shirt over it.
draymond-green-lebron-james_opt.jpg

Gravity

Banned
Daps
IT WAS A BAD CALL TO BEGIN WITH

And everyone should be mad that they even called that shyt an Offensive Foul, PERIOD...not that the shyt was overturned.
The rest of that shyt you typed is just a bunch of feminine argumentative bullshyt. “The coli” is made up of hundreds/thousands of different people. Being selective about who has said what using “the coli” to try and make some point is weak shyt. If you’re going to call people hypocritical then call them out directly. What you’re sayong doesn’t apply to me so save it for who it applies to.

You’re speaking from the heart. The only reason that you’re defending the reversal is because you were rooting for the warriors. You’re not standing on principle defending the bullshyt rule. If the situation was reversed you’d be complaining that the warriors got cheated while my position would remain the same. It was a judgement call and you’re acting like your opinion is the only 1 valid. There are plenty of judgement calls made every game that not everyone agrees with and they aren’t reviewed and overturned.

I’m saying that regardless of what you think of the call, it shouldn’t have been reversed because that’s not how it usually goes. This nba’s version of the “tuck rule”. You don’t reverse a bang-bang judgement call with 30 seconds left in the game altering the outcome.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The rest of that shyt you typed is just a bunch of feminine argumentative bullshyt. “The coli” is made up of hundreds/thousands of different people. Being selective about who has said what using “the coli” to try and make some point is weak shyt. If you’re going to call people hypocritical then call them out directly. What you’re sayong doesn’t apply to me so save it for who it applies to.

You’re speaking from the heart. The only reason that you’re defending the reversal is because you were rooting for the warriors. You’re not standing on principle defending the bullshyt rule. If the situation was reversed you’d be complaining that the warriors got cheated while my position would remain the same. It was a judgement call and you’re acting like your opinion is the only 1 valid. There are plenty of judgement calls made every game that not everyone agrees with and they aren’t reviewed and overturned.

I’m saying that regardless of what you think of the call, it shouldn’t have been reversed because that’s not how it usually goes. This nba’s version of the “tuck rule”. You don’t reverse a bang-bang judgement call with 30 seconds left in the game altering the outcome.
I am and I've done it before :manny:

And yes, I enjoy the pain and suffering that the Warriors brings to the people of this board for a number of reasons.