Daps

6061345573_be3783153a_o.jpg

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Typical bisexual behavior exhibited when you're raised by a bunch of backpage whores cuz the random that creampied the bytch you call a mother wasn't there to teach you that commenting on a man's looks is not what self respecting grown men do :dame:, in a sports thread no less

You in here expecting someone to cosign u like "yea man rob Parker is ugly"

You the only one judging men's looks, you're fukkin nasty :hhh:
Didn't read. Like I said, I'll be in San Fran in Feb. I'll hit you up to let you know when I be there to see how tough you are Kim Ping.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So basically you’re just a troll.
No...I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of The Coli

The forum has been in agreement that people like James Harden and Chris Paul flopping is bullshyt and is ruining the game.

We literally saw Harden and CP3 do that shyt in the series prior to this...we also saw even LESS clear cut examples of the confusion between the Charge and a Blocking Foul and if you go into the series threads you'll see posters pointing the shyt out in real time.

But because a call was reversed and it was against LeBron and in favor of the Warriors, everyone seems to be up in arms

IT WAS A BAD CALL TO BEGIN WITH

And everyone should be mad that they even called that shyt an Offensive Foul, PERIOD...not that the shyt was overturned.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
:ahh:

Seeing all the anger.

Front running you say? " We're gonna win not 1, but 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 Championships !!!

The Heatles???

Ohh K Durant Ruined basketball by joining the Warriors? Here let me click up with 2 other top players

Ohhh the refs are favoring the Warriors? Lebron just got fouled of his first game of his career THIS YEAR, but let's continue to ignore these forearm push offs, just like they were for Harden.

Awww nah let's swallow a whistle all this time with this 6'8 260 pound acting like he got hit with a grenade. But Nah the Refs favoring the Warriors

Awww nah let's ignore that Harden and lebron out here initiating the contact when they drive to lane. What are we suppose to do refs? You're suppose to let them score!

Impressive Game By Bron last night. I give him credit, but you oblivious lacking of self awareness and the things that have been glossed over the years stans, are ridiculous.

Again If you are fan of James Harden or Lebron James, you do not have the right to even mention anything about the refs!
Skip Bayless on a LeBron fan? Chris Carter? :mjlol:

Y'all getting the whistles this series. NBA feel it's better for GS to have the sauce now. Let it be breh.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I was driving into work this morning.
(5:45am) and im listening to NBA radio srious whatever the fukk that is.
Im lost.
Lebron is somehow the greatest loser of all time to the point that winners aint shyt!!
:deadmanny:

What
The
fukk!????

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
:ahh:

Seeing all the anger.

Front running you say? " We're gonna win not 1, but 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 Championships !!!

The Heatles???

Ohh K Durant Ruined basketball by joining the Warriors? Here let me click up with 2 other top players

Ohhh the refs are favoring the Warriors? Lebron just got fouled of his first game of his career THIS YEAR, but let's continue to ignore these forearm push offs, just like they were for Harden.

Awww nah let's swallow a whistle all this time with this 6'8 260 pound acting like he got hit with a grenade. But Nah the Refs favoring the Warriors

Awww nah let's ignore that Harden and lebron out here initiating the contact when they drive to lane. What are we suppose to do refs? You're suppose to let them score!

Impressive Game By Bron last night. I give him credit, but you oblivious lacking of self awareness and the things that have been glossed over the years stans, are ridiculous.

Again If you are fan of James Harden or Lebron James, you do not have the right to even mention anything about the refs!
:wow: