• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
And they said that LeBron wouldn’t have brought that team to the finals and that they would get blown out in all 4 games. Well Game 1 was close, which shows that this series isn’t going to be that easy for The Warriors. The naysayers are hilarious..
What kind of dumb logic is this :heh: shyt like this is the reason why the only women we need posting in this subforum are Dora, Thiefypoo, and that one knicks stan Danie or whatever her name. You aint got a single post in the Cavs season thread, just show up in the Finals stinking up the place like a true front runner

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
according to the refs.. thompson was ejected for hitting shaun in the head,......EVEN AFTER THE REVIEW
It's as blatant as it's ever been and casuals have their JR Smith story to distract them instead.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What kind of dumb logic is this :heh: shyt like this is the reason why the only women we need posting in this subforum are Dora, Thiefypoo, and that one knicks stan Danie or whatever her name. You aint got a single post in the Cavs season thread, just show up in the Finals stinking up the place like a true front runner
So I’m stinking up the place because I’m posting about the finals in the thread about the finals? What kinda dumb ass logic is that. Stop quoting me please.

Lol at me being a front runner when your flop ass is going up for the cheating ass Warriors. You can also put me on ignore if you don’t like my posts.

brownsugah

Banned
Supporter
Daps
These Warriors fans are getting out of line. They better fall back. Seriously.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Not one to buy into the whole rigged refs thing, but the Warriors are favoured to beat the shyt out of these guys the whole series. Wouldn't it make sense for the NBA to rig the games for Cleveland so they can make it to a 7th game? Instead of making it twice as hard on themselves to get it there? :jbhmm:

Daps
I can understand disagreeing with the charge/block call (I was surprised they reversed the call, personally), but if the NBA was really rigging the game for the Warriors, why was a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting free throws that would've put the team ahead with 4 seconds to play? Seems like a really inept way to rig a game.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I can understand disagreeing with the charge/block call (I was surprised they reversed the call, personally), but if the NBA was really rigging the game for the Warriors, why was a Cleveland Cavalier player shooting free throws that would've put the team ahead with 4 seconds to play? Seems like a really inept way to rig a game.
cuz thompson pulled his arm and started raising his hand to take ownership of the call before the whistle..

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He's not the ONLY one (he does get away with it the most - which I personally don't have an issue with, in general, if the defender is allowed to defend him with the same amount of contact), and that's beside the point - are you of the belief he should be allowed to clear out his defender with his off-arm, but the defender should be called for a foul for less defensive contact?

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif
Yo you are absolutely losing your mind

First I used to laugh how you’d troll but now you legitimately are pushing your intellectually dishonest fukk shyt.

Basically a nikka version of @Sccit