When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
indifferent
/ɪnˈdɪf(ə)r(ə)nt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. 1.
    having no particular interest or sympathy; unconcerned.
Stay in school. :unimpressed:

JElJRqd.png

indifferent
/ɪnˈdɪf(ə)r(ə)nt/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. 1.
    having damn near the most posts in the thread, but still pretending you don't care

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Not gone make fun of dude death regardless of his tweets :unimpressed:

I will say this tho, y’all saying he worshipped white skin and overlooking the fact shorty look good. Y’all acting like she some unattractive white chick :gucci:

Those news reporters look good too

Doesn't matter. He excused her abusive behavior because she's an attractive white woman. I'm not going to make fun of him, but going by his tweets, I don't think he would've let an attractive black woman slide with being abusive. And yes they pulled out the one cac neighbor to stay on code. But you know what? I believe him because I've seen this and I was those friends. I saw how the girlfriend was physically and verbally abusive, and dude just took the shyt. Until he didn't. And then it just became a cycle of abuse. Still going on from her end now 15 years later.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Typical coli blaming a black victim for the crime of having a white girlfriend. Rest in peace.
I’d say some are staying consistent. Like with the black girl that was drugged and died on a date with that older cac. But some cats from that thread not keeping the same energy