When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Not gone make fun of dude death regardless of his tweets :unimpressed:

I will say this tho, y’all saying he worshipped white skin and overlooking the fact shorty look good. Y’all acting like she some unattractive white chick :gucci:

Those news reporters look good too

batman-btas.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not gone make fun of dude death regardless of his tweets :unimpressed:

I will say this tho, y’all saying he worshipped white skin and overlooking the fact shorty look good. Y’all acting like she some unattractive white chick :gucci:

Those news reporters look good too
I’ll only speak for myself. I would never celebrate any black person being murdered but I’m 100% indifferent when c00ns clock out for life. It has nothing to do with how attractive his girl is.

After CACs, they’re a close second on my scumbag list. The only reason they’re not number one is because I know they’re mentally victims of white supremacy, but that’s STILL no excuse to shyt on your own.

I can’t put into words how much I despise c00ns who publicly shyt on black folk. It’s one thing if that’s how you feel inside, but to buck dance for CACs thinking you’ll be accepted, brings out an unbridled rage in me.

I kept that same energy when that MAGA c00n Zoe Bethel mysteriously died. I’ll do so here. Couldn’t care less if the divest movement celebrate his death, it’s not my problem. Let his CAC friends deal with it. :hubie:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I’ll only speak for myself. I would never celebrate any black person being murdered but I’m 100% indifferent when c00ns clock out for life. It has nothing to do with how attractive his girl is.

Stop lying. If you truly were indifferent you wouldn't be writing 5 paragraph essays and posting multiple times about it.

Being indifferent is fine, but a lot of people are enjoying this on some level. And yes, dude did appear to be a clown with messed up views about black people.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Stop lying. If you truly were indifferent you wouldn't be writing 5 paragraph essays and posting multiple times about it.

Being indifferent is fine, but a lot of people are enjoying this on some level. And yes, dude did appear to be a clown with messed up views about black people.
I just posted in this thread again and I’m still indifferent. :unimpressed:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Don't really care about harmless tweets from when he was a teenager. "Black girls were annoying in my government class" is enough to be a c00n nowadays?

Look at his other tweets and no one I know or friends with was saying things like that on social media when they were 17, 17 ain’t too young to know better, plus he actually followed through with them tweets, 1+1=2

Rip to the breh anyways but dying don’t absolve you from your character when you’re were alive, saying that he doesn’t deserve to die not at all but when I saw those tweets I lost a little sympathy for him.