When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Breh do know how old this old was? Weirdo no wonder y’all stay dying
How you gotta dumpster dive
just to get home:russ:

Smoking on ya families rent money pack
giphy.webp

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
nikkas in here celebrating the death of a black man who was killed by a cac bytch because he made c00n tweets when he was a teenager.

thecoli fell off. Nothing but cacs, c00ns, bitter hoes and simp gynocentric bytch nikkas.
We’re supposed to fukking cry over some slave-selling ancestor having c00n who shyts on our women?

FOH.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
R.i.p

His stupid ass actions, and anti-Black American behavior is something

But that doesn't justify what happen. And justice does need to be had.

However, given everything the family better not try to rile up black Americans and guilt us to all fight and sweat over this.

As it seems that family(his tweets and the cousin) have a clear anti-Black American thing going on.

Wish them the best to get Justice for his murder.

But they better not try to use us as their horse to get to it.

Last edited:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
even though his comments were nothing short of disgusting, the forest beyond the trees is that yet another karen/brad is going to skirt the law while a black man lost his life. even if he was c00ning. Like damn, can y’all nikkas focus…. :mindblown:

The victim is not someone i would have associated with… but that doesn’t stop me from wanting justice. the world is more complex than the low hanging fruit of who is having sex with who. Straight bird babble.