When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Too many miserable femcels on twitter celebrating this :francis: exactly why I’ve cut down my use of twitter, black men are like enemy number one on that app.

c00n or not, when did it become cool for black folks to celebrate our own getting killed?
Beat it goofy, Breh was the enemy. Got killed on his own game

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Too many miserable femcels on twitter celebrating this :francis: exactly why I’ve cut down my use of twitter, black men are like enemy number one on that app.

c00n or not, when did it become cool for black folks to celebrate our own getting killed?
Bitter women are doing it because that's what they are.

The brehs who are joining them? Are weak and simple goofs who trying to win cool points of being "pro-black" and showing "support and love" for black women.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Bitter women are doing it because that's what they are.

The brehs who are joining them? Are weak and simple goofs who trying to win cool points of being "pro-black" and showing "support and love" for black women.
Man go pick up yo c00n brethren up. Y’all got all this “smoke” for us but yo c00n manz got turned to a pack because of a pasty dog smellin cac

Last edited:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I felt the need team treated the story of a murder very :manny: No mourning or nothing just the story like it’s a tv show.

One day people gonna learn it never pays to be a coco pebble in a sea of pops.:francis: