When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I can’t speak for anyone else, but I’m not going to celebrate the death of someone based on misguided tweets he made many years ago. I’ll let God be his judge.

Let's stop with the bolded black folks do this more than ANYBODY, shoot a person who shyts upon black people bail for their ignorance, when other group will blackball, beat, or kill you for an errant joke. This goes back to no code. The more rigid rules are, the more consistency you get from people

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Breh ain’t gonna get no marches going for him. Same way stephon Clark hype died way down after his tweets came out. I think there was also a case of some black dude on some blue lives matter shyt and got killed by a cop and I never heard of his story again. It is what it is :yeshrug: His friends and family are going to ride for him that’s what matters the most

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is talking badly about the guy in this situation but the truth is MOST guys wouldn’t have faired much better that him. Why? Because they lack firm PRINCIPLES when dealing with women AND in life in general. They also tend to score badly in the integrity and character departments.

Another thing people are doing in this thread is making it a race issue
when it was character issue. He was just sucker doing the only thing a sucker could do; be a sucker.

/Thread

fukk a red-flag...yellow-flag>>>
Dude ignored all of 'em

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Breh ain’t gonna get no marches going for him. Same way stephon Clark hype died way down after his tweets came out. I think there was also a case of some black dude on some blue lives matter shyt and got killed by a cop and I never heard of his story again. It is what it is :yeshrug: His friends and family are going to ride for him that’s what matters the most
:mjlol:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here celebrating the death of a black man who was killed by a cac bytch because he made c00n tweets when he was a teenager.

thecoli fell off. Nothing but cacs, c00ns, bitter hoes and simp gynocentric bytch nikkas.
I was gonna say it's always been like that but i do remember those 2012 times the dap fishing was just a lil bit of fun now it's a legit currency nikkaz selling their soul and setting aside they morals for :mjpls: