When PAWGING in Miami with OnlyFans thot goes horribly wrong.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
If that was my relative I’d pay to have that dog fukking licehead cracker bytch gang raped & thrown in the ocean with cement on her feet. And shoot her daddy for raising that c*nt.
Out of all the posts in here…this the only thing I feel.
It’s not him dating out that’s the issue. It’s blks putting non-blks on a pedestal that’s dangerous.
There’s not NEARLY enough awareness blks have about how evil white women are. There was a post the other day excusing white women in comparison to white men for their role in white supremacy like them bytches aren’t lock/step with their male counterparts.
Blks and I mean men AND women will excuse 1/2 half of whites whenever it suits their agenda.

But the same racists burning crosses in front yards were RAISED by these slimey hoes. She needs to be burned at the stake.

And the blk men and blk women who hate themselves and their counterparts don’t need to date ANYBODY. Because those types go to Chads, Beckies, Mei Lings, Pedros out of resentment towards their own and 9 times outta 10 they are food for foreigners and non-blks.

Why? Because they not right in the head in the first place. So you got chicks bytching about protection or good credit with non-blk men only to get their asses beaten or have to pay for a broke non-blk man. And you got dudes neck-yapping about submission and feminine women, only to get called every version of the n-word by some violent Karen that he makes excuses for in his head, or get his entire life savings snatched by literal prostitutes overseas they trying to wife up.

It’s not the dating out that’s the problem. It’s the inability of these types to hold non-blks accountable b/c they LITERALLY think whites are better.

This bytch deserve a guilotine with a rusty dull blade.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Out of all the posts in here…this the only thing I feel.
It’s not him dating out that’s the issue. It’s blks putting non-blks on a pedestal that’s dangerous.
There’s not NEARLY enough awareness blks have about how evil white women are. There was a post the other day excusing white women in comparison to white men for their role in white supremacy like them bytches aren’t lock/step with their male counterparts.
Blks and I mean men and women will excuse 1/2 half of whites whenever it suits their agenda.

But the same racists burning crosses in front yards were RAISED by these slimey hoes. She needs to be burned at the stake.

And the blk men and blk women who hate themselves and their counterparts don’t need to date ANYBODY. Because those types go to Chads, Beckies, Mei Lings, Pedros out of resentment towards their own and 9 times outta 10 they are food for foreigners and non-blks. Why? Because they not right in the head in the first place. So you got chicks bytching about protection or good credit with non-blk men only to get their asses beaten or have to pay for a broke non-blk man. And you got dudes neck-yapping about submission and feminine women, only to get called every version of the n-word by some violent Karen that he makes excuses for in his head, or get his entire life savings snatched by literal prostitutes overseas they trying to wife up.
It’s not the dating out that’s the problem. It’s the inability of these types to hold non-blks accountable b/c they LITERALLY think whites are better.

This bytch deserve a guilotine with a rusty dull blade.
There the only group of people (if you wanna call them people more like humanoids that mimic people) that I have NO empathy for.Sometimes I smile when I see crackers die.

I’ll do the WORST to a cac male or female, have done it & will do it again. I got stories for days

You really can’t compromise with these animals you just have to respond with violence that’s all they understood. Their culture is based off war (Romans, Greeks, Barbarians etc)

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
There the only group of people (if you wanna call them people more like humanoids that mimic people) that I have NO empathy for.Sometimes I smile when I see crackers die.

I’ll do the WORST to a cac male or female, have done it & will do it again. I got stories for days

You really can’t compromise with these animals you just have to respond with violence that’s all they understood. Their culture is based off war (Romans, Greeks, Barbarians etc)
Yeah it’s hard to wanna see them on the daily sometimes.:wow:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Who you paying to gang rape somebody? Your nikkas? You know rapists on deck?

Eye for an eye punishment:hubie:whatever

Adding rape to it :gucci: you taking it a step to far
She still alive, he’s dead :what:
The hell, I’m over here caping for a dead c00n

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She still alive, he’s dead :what:
The hell, I’m over here caping for a dead c00n
:gucci: nikka, why you keep replying for @Hennessypapi and in big ass bold font like you being animated and yelling? Y'all the same poster? Y'all fukking or something? Damn, nikka. shyt. Y'all some extra acting ass nikkas, foreal.