When Madame Web bombs at the box office will that put an end to all high budget female led superhero movies?

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Gay-super-hero-2.jpg
We all know it’s coming

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Why should they? Apparently the movie is targeted to a certain demographic, I doubt they expect to do avengers numbers with this. The movie is a success as long as the movie hits the financial marker they aimed for

The better question is why do all female led superhero movies do worse at the box office, especially the ones in a make believe universe where having superpowers explains why women can be the lead and heroic.

My answer is some dudes are too mentally weak to watch women do great things :yeshrug:
so why aren't the women watching?

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Somehow made a superhero movie look like a chick flick,
and not even a good sexy one like Charlies angels,
but a chick flick tv movie from the lifetime channel

Lol ha

It's getting panned everywhere

Barely saw any marketing for it

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Would Apollo count!?

I personally see nothing wrong with a homosexual superhero.

Honestly is the overexaggeration that gets me with gay heroes. They aren't just heroes that are gay, they are hard gay. Bobby Drake went from a prankster who's a underachiever to just having gay as a personality. Superboy went from child, to adult, to gay so fast people are still wondering what happened. Now he's got ducklips and shyt on covers. Who is he supposed to have picked that up from? And then there's characters like the web weaver from the most recent spider verse series. He's so gay that it moves into being a stereotype. There's a bunch of good gay characters, but they don't get nearly the amount of shine. They've take a backseat to the more flamboyant

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yall that bothered by female superheroes :gucci: I can't even comprehend the amount of insecurity you'd have to have