When likkle man don’t get a PS5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got a fukking dartboard and a Lakers pullover that year. You got the N64 that should have been mine.

giphy.gif

no wonder you’re content with a series s, all your life you’ve had to fight :noah:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I got a PSX for christmas launch year which is what i wanted.

But the only game i got with it was Ray Man. Seen everybody else playing tekken and ridge racer NBA Jam, and all i had was this cartoon fukker with no arms and legs. Still don’t know what the fukk my dad was thinking :mjcry:

Had to pretend i was excited and enjoying that shyt for like 4 months till i got a good game.:smh:
This explains a lot
full

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
who remembers when you asked for madden (insert year) and you mom got the old one (year earlier) cause it was cheap.
back when sears had games at $5-10 each .. when parents thought more cheaper games were better than one expensive game

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I got a PSX for christmas launch year which is what i wanted.

But the only game i got with it was Ray Man. Seen everybody else playing tekken and ridge racer NBA Jam, and all i had was this cartoon fukker with no arms and legs. Still don’t know what the fukk my dad was thinking :mjcry:

Had to pretend i was excited and enjoying that shyt for like 4 months till i got a good game.:smh:
I see some things never change…:sas2: