Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You actually think this is real? :gucci:

Ayo man :russ:

Simpsons writers soft :hhh:

If they was really bout that, Bart would have a radio in his hand :demonic:

I was gone get myself a S last year since P5 was still sold out, changed my mind. I still might get one but dunno what games X Box got that would justify the buy. I heard/read good things bout GamePass tho :lupe:

Aside from GamePass IDK what Xbox got going on. Pretty sure they have some indie games or something though. And where the hell is Hellblade II @Gizmo_Duck we still aint got nothing.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Lol. Kids def have PS5 since they got a PS5 box and also you see a PS5 controller on the floor. Kids need to smart up and realized it's a prank since the PS5 controller is on the floor.
If that wasn’t fake, I woulda taken that P5 from him for breaking the P4 :unimpressed:
I got a PSX for christmas launch year which is what i wanted.

But the only game i got with it was Ray Man. Seen everybody else playing tekken and ridge racer NBA Jam, and all i had was this cartoon fukker with no arms and legs. Still don’t know what the fukk my dad was thinking :mjcry:

Had to pretend i was excited and enjoying that shyt for like 4 months till i got a good game.:smh:
So u used to be a Sony Stan? :ohhh:

Introduction of the One killed their momentum.

Always on, no game sharing, Kinect required, high price. They sonned themselves.

Hell, that’s what moved me from Xbox back over to PS.
I think the name did the XB One in more than anything. WOAT console name especially for the 3rd one :gucci:

Should have just went 720 and called it a day. Then make the upgraded ones higher numbers :unimpressed:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s why you ask questions :ld:

Imagine Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Targets, workers explain lazy what's the difference between XSS and XSX to the parents that don't know anything about game. "XSS and XSX are the same but the only difference is one of them has a disc drive but costs more $$$ :troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:mjcry: I didn't put onions on my eucalyptus sandwich.
Real emotion too

Lil man won’t forget that for the rest of his life

james-brown.gif

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Imagine Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Targets, workers explain lazy what's the difference between XSS and XSX to the parents that don't know anything about game. "XSS and XSX are the same but the only difference is one of them has a disc drive but costs more $$$ :troll:
I mean is there really any other difference?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
My son would be out on the street that day

Fend for yourself, get a job and buy your own ps5 then

fukk that

If you ask me, a PS5 is a grown man console. Kids don't know what to do with all that damn tech.

Give em a Series S and then move up from there. When they hit 16 pass the PS5 on to them or get the PS6.