When likkle man don’t get a PS5

Daps
My dad got me a PS5 around the time it came out.

I'm more of a PC gamer so I didn't really want one, but I knew how hard he worked to find and buy one so I use it for video streaming.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

michael-rosen-fantastic.gif
:banderas:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Same thing happened to me , I wanted the TurboGrafx 16cd in 94. My auntie had the plug at a store. But they only had one she gave it to her son and me an SNES at first I was like :unimpressed:

The plug felt bad and they gave her like 6 games and an extra controller. But it ended up being my fav console anyways.
Too many classics my first batch was zelda, super Mario world, contra alien wars, super Metroid, Mario kart, super street fighter. When i seen all the games i was :krs: my cuz only got Bonk. :dead:
A lot of people remember Genesis and SNES as the games that ruled their gen but those of us old enough to remember know it was really Turbo Graphix 16 and Neo Geo that were seen as the superior consoles at the time, it’s just most people couldn’t get their hands on one. But if you had one, you were a king :wow:

Video is obviously fake. Ain’t no black family letting their son storm off like that.:mjlol:

“I don’t give a fukk if it ain’t what you wanted you gone appreciate this gift:birdman::ufdup:
Yea this vid fake as fukk. Pops prolly got him the P5 and the Series S for himself.

Dude hella ungrateful but I’d be lying if I didn’t act the same way, Xmas 97 I think.

:francis:
Which console did you get and want that Xmas?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Nah, I ain’t rolling. Kid is ungrateful and I hope parents don’t get him a ps5 because he can at least fake excitement. If they’re going to get him a ps5 they need to put a clause like grades improvement and chores around home before they buy him one. There’s plenty of kids not getting anything close to that, so it’s a bad look
You actually think this is real? :gucci:

I wouldve had a root canal performed on my chest cavity by my fathers fist lol.
Ayo man :russ:

Simpsons writers soft :hhh:

If they was really bout that, Bart would have a radio in his hand :demonic:

Father probably didnt want to spend 500 bucks on a PS5 for one person and possibly have to deduct gifts from the other recipients. An Xbox Series S is damn near half the price. I get it.
I was gone get myself a S last year since P5 was still sold out, changed my mind. I still might get one but dunno what games X Box got that would justify the buy. I heard/read good things bout GamePass tho :lupe: