When Is The Superhero Bubble Gonna Burst?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't see it bursting at all anytime soon.

I'm hype for mostly everything coming out

But I hate knowing the dates 3 years in advance. ..just drop them dates 3 months before they air or pull a Beyonce and drop that shyt

And the Internet culture of tryna get every single detail before the movie drops is annoying as fukk

The Dark knight was so GOAT because I ignored the hype and only was excited to see it like the week it dropped (due to me being a sports stan at the time and not following movies

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I don't see it bursting at all anytime soon.

I'm hype for mostly everything coming out

But I hate knowing the dates 3 years in advance. ..just drop them dates 3 months before they air or pull a Beyonce and drop that shyt

And the Internet culture of tryna get every single detail before the movie drops is annoying as fukk

The Dark knight was so GOAT because I ignored the hype and only was excited to see it like the week it dropped (due to me being a sports stan at the time and not following movies

You don't have to follow all the leaked info about these movies...it's not that hard.

Also, :dead: at wanting surprise drops at movies.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to follow all the leaked info about these movies...it's not that hard.

Also, :dead: at wanting surprise drops at movies.
I ignore it for the most part

And lmao :lolbron:

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
Well since I threw actual comics in the bushes in favor of this new age of marvel dc piff:blessed: I can't see myself getting tired of it anytime soon
Less convoluted/confusing backstory and still get to see my favorite characters:manny:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
wont be for a while...... I just pray i live long enough to see the infinity war

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It might slow down after that suicide squad movie comes out especially with that wack ass joker pic Jared Leto leaked

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Never...we are the cartoon and videogames era so as adults it's the last connection to our youth ...comics have almost an infinite Canon of stories to choose from

The series may take a decade break but they will just reboot and re cast

Superman movies have been around since the 70 s and Batman since the 60s