When is the next great multiplayer shooter gonna come out?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Ima get hate for this but I would say take a swing at halo infinite. Took them two years to get to this point but it’s pretty solid atm. New season in a few weeks looks like it’ll be dope as well
I'm willing to download it again if it's worth my time. Did they ever add a SWAT mode? I feel like I outgrew Halo because by my teenage years I was more into one life modes. Before battle Royale my favorite kinda shyt was SnD, Elimination, Execution/Warzone (Gears Of War), shyt like that.

I highly doubt they added a mode like that but last time I played Infinite they didn't even have a SWAT playlist :beli:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Waiting to see if the MW3 integration into this garbage ass Warzone restores the feeling. I have serious doubts after how they've massacred it.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Waiting to see if the MW3 integration into this garbage ass Warzone restores the feeling. I have serious doubts after how they've massacred it.
I'm not holding my breath. They embrace the fact they're the 2K/Madden of shooting games and won't take any chances or try anything new. They are literally marketing MW3 by saying they're remaking the og maps. It's unbelievable

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ima get hate for this but I would say take a swing at halo infinite. Took them two years to get to this point but it’s pretty solid atm. New season in a few weeks looks like it’ll be dope as well

I bought a series x not long ago. Is it on game pass. I'll give it a shot. Halo 3 the last I played.

How's the single player?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
foamstars-blogroll-01-1684959967340.jpg

:troll:
smh... you gotta sneak and play this shyt and go offline so your friends dont find out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm willing to download it again if it's worth my time. Did they ever add a SWAT mode? I feel like I outgrew Halo because by my teenage years I was more into one life modes. Before battle Royale my favorite kinda shyt was SnD, Elimination, Execution/Warzone (Gears Of War), shyt like that.

I highly doubt they added a mode like that but last time I played Infinite they didn't even have a SWAT playlist :beli:

Yeah they have swat now. It’s Called tactical slayer. And yo I’m like 95% sure they have a single life mode in the game too, at this point there’s a long list of game types To choose from so I’m not 100% sure what it’s called.

But it’s free man. Ain’t no loss if you don’t like it, if you like it then cool. I personally think it has the best gameplay since halo 3 when it comes to the new equipment and shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought a series x not long ago. Is it on game pass. I'll give it a shot. Halo 3 the last I played.

How's the single player?

It’s on game pass and free, best gameplay since halo 3 imo. New equipment makes for some crazy encounters.

Single player is fuego as well. Playing it currently actually, co-op with a friend on legendary. The open world antics you can get into, plus the vehicles and stuff is cool. Worth peeping

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Downloaded Infinite MP again, that tactical slayer might be the move. Don't see an elimination mode though, could be wrong.

As for the campaign yeah I had a great time with it beating it when it first came out. Don't know if they've updated it since but it was already a solid 8/10. Some didn't like the open world but personally I loved it.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Shooters in general have been dead going over a decade now. We will never see a time period where we had drops like BF3, MW2, etc

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Shooters in general have been dead going over a decade now. We will never see a time period where we had drops like BF3, MW2, etc
Not true at all, I'm sure people believed FPS couldn't get any better than Doom/Quake until Halo pulled up. Then MW2 (I preferred the first one but the general consensus is that MW2 was the game changer). The genre will continue to evolve as it always has it's just that we're in a place where nobody has figured out what the next step is. Same with cellphones, you can't possibly believe iPhone/Galaxy is the best we'll ever be able to come up with, we're just in a time of stagnant innovation.

I think it's pretty obvious though that whatever the next step may be, AI will be heavily involved in the process.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Downloaded Infinite MP again, that tactical slayer might be the move. Don't see an elimination mode though, could be wrong.

As for the campaign yeah I had a great time with it beating it when it first came out. Don't know if they've updated it since but it was already a solid 8/10. Some didn't like the open world but personally I loved it.

What's the gamertag bro bro? We can run through some swat/tactical slayer matches

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Had high hopes for xDefiant, but it's shaping up to be struggle sauce. Getting tired of PUBG again, but if nothing else drops I'll surely be back playing it.

Maybe I'm romanticing the 00s, but I feel like there was a constant stream of fire. Multiplayer life spans could hardly last two years because there was just always heat dropping. Fast forward to these days you got Rainbow 6 Siege which dropped in twenty fukkin FIFTEEN still getting updated with no new R6 in sight. Ghost Recon became a shyt show and now that's in the bushes. No splinter cell, nothing

Apex Legends is probably the last original IP that fits the description (although "original" is debatable since it's a spin-off of Titanfall) and that came out nearly FIVE years ago.it doesn't have to even be FPS, it can be over the shoulder ala Gears, SOCOM, Ghost Recon, etc. but I'm kind of bored with gaming due to the drought. I like GTA/RDR style games, haven't had that in a while. I like Bethesda games, Parfield was average and will not withstand the test of time. I like sports games, but I ain't buying them shyts. My bread and butter though is shooters, but it's like Call Of Mid is the only series dropping consistently in that department. Y'all keep praising this year as such a wonderful year for gaming, but these shyts ain't doing it for me. I might have to fold and buy BG3 just to see what the hype is about. Not too excited to fukk a bear though :francis:

Thread gonna probably flop because 85% of you losers only play shyt like Minecraft and fairy ass JRPGs, but hopefully there's some real nikkas out there with news on the real shyt.
I wish absolute input lag on all the TV's in your house, and a drift on all your analog sticks. I hope your next cut scene glitches back to dashboard. Fukk nikka.