When is the next great multiplayer shooter gonna come out?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Had high hopes for xDefiant, but it's shaping up to be struggle sauce. Getting tired of PUBG again, but if nothing else drops I'll surely be back playing it.

Maybe I'm romanticing the 00s, but I feel like there was a constant stream of fire. Multiplayer life spans could hardly last two years because there was just always heat dropping. Fast forward to these days you got Rainbow 6 Siege which dropped in twenty fukkin FIFTEEN still getting updated with no new R6 in sight. Ghost Recon became a shyt show and now that's in the bushes. No splinter cell, nothing

Apex Legends is probably the last original IP that fits the description (although "original" is debatable since it's a spin-off of Titanfall) and that came out nearly FIVE years ago.it doesn't have to even be FPS, it can be over the shoulder ala Gears, SOCOM, Ghost Recon, etc. but I'm kind of bored with gaming due to the drought. I like GTA/RDR style games, haven't had that in a while. I like Bethesda games, Parfield was average and will not withstand the test of time. I like sports games, but I ain't buying them shyts. My bread and butter though is shooters, but it's like Call Of Mid is the only series dropping consistently in that department. Y'all keep praising this year as such a wonderful year for gaming, but these shyts ain't doing it for me. I might have to fold and buy BG3 just to see what the hype is about. Not too excited to fukk a bear though :francis:

Thread gonna probably flop because 85% of you losers only play shyt like Minecraft and fairy ass JRPGs, but hopefully there's some real nikkas out there with news on the real shyt.

You can't be serious? nikka REALLY thought Ubisoft was gone make something good :mjlol::pachaha:

Veteran
Daps
Marathon-Announce-Trailer-PS5-PC-Games.gif

Marathon-Announce-Trailer-PS5-PC-Games-3.gif

Marathon-Announce-Trailer-PS5-PC-Games-4.gif

Marathon-Announce-Trailer-PS5-PC-Games-5.gif

Marathon-Announce-Trailer-PS5-PC-Games-6.gif

Marathon-Announce-Trailer-PS5-PC-Games-7.gif

I hope this trash FLOP. Fuark Bungie for dissing Factions 2:camby:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
What good Arena shooters are out there right now? (PC/console)

All old ones tbh. UT99, Quake Live, etc.

Also OP, depends on genre you're into. A Max Payne type game just released on PC/Xbox this week. El Paso, Somewhere made by a black dev that's getting good reviews.

if you like shyt like old Rainbow Six/Swat 4 there's ready or not but more co-op based and Six Days in Fallujah finally came out on PC but that may be only co-op too.

The x-defiant beta is cool but feels like it's gonna die early but we'll see. Got CS: GO2, Battlebit Remastered that people seem to love more than BF rn. The Finals looked fire but no release date yet

But yeah, seems like we get a few mainstays and that's basically it.

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
You can't be serious? nikka REALLY thought Ubisoft was gone make something good :mjlol::pachaha:
Ubisoft is beginning to be a joke now but from the late 90s to Vegas 2 they were unquestionably the best mil-sim developer of all time. Actually they probably still have that crown even though they've been disappointing in recent years. There's no way you played GRAW series, R6 series prior to Siege, the Splinter Cells, hell even The Division with this opinion that they can't make a good videogame.

That Tom Clancy/Ubisoft connection was MJ/Pippen, Shaq/Kobe GOAT status. Ubisoft and Rockstar are 1a and 1b of my favorite developers of all time.

Also OP, depends on genre you're into. A Max Payne type game just released on PC/Xbox this week. El Paso, Somewhere made by a black dev that's getting good reviews.

if you like shyt like old Rainbow Six/Swat 4 there's ready or not but more co-op based and Six Days in Fallujah finally came out on PC but that may be only co-op too.

The x-defiant beta is cool but feels like it's gonna die early but we'll see. Got CS: GO2, Battlebit Remastered that people seem to love more than BF rn. The Finals looked fire but no release date yet

Sounds like a bunch of PC shyt breh but Ima look into it once I make this move

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Ubisoft is beginning to be a joke now but from the late 90s to Vegas 2 they were unquestionably the best mil-sim developer of all time. Actually they probably still have that crown even though they've been disappointing in recent years. There's no way you played GRAW series, R6 series prior to Siege, the Splinter Cells, hell even The Division with this opinion that they can't make a good videogame.

That Tom Clancy/Ubisoft connection was MJ/Pippen, Shaq/Kobe GOAT status.

Yeah, most are on PC unfortunately but if you like max payne, check out el paso. Great reviews and only $20. Got it wishlisted now until I clear some shyt.

I think 6 days in Fallujah is coming to consoles next year and I wouldn't be surprised if ready or not doesn't either. Both look fire especially if you like mil-sims.

I would also recommend hell let loose and insurgency. Aren't new but if you haven't played them, they're a nice change of pace.

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

Veteran
Daps

That Tom Clancy/Ubisoft connection was MJ/Pippen, Shaq/Kobe GOAT status. Ubisoft and Rockstar are 1a and 1b of my favorite developers of all time.

Beginning?

shaq-finally-gets-it-shaq-gifs.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Six Days In Fallujah is flames but if you don’t play with a full squad you get massacred with ease. You can play solo but it’s hardly worth it. Game needs to add AI bots for solo play or adjust the difficulty. With a squad, the game is wild.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Six Days In Fallujah is flames but if you don’t play with a full squad you get massacred with ease. You can play solo but it’s hardly worth it. Game needs to add AI bots for solo play or adjust the difficulty. With a squad, the game is wild.

Looked fuego. Glad it survived dev hell. Definitely gonna have to pick it up down the line