When is the next great multiplayer shooter gonna come out?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Had high hopes for xDefiant, but it's shaping up to be struggle sauce. Getting tired of PUBG again, but if nothing else drops I'll surely be back playing it.

Maybe I'm romanticing the 00s, but I feel like there was a constant stream of fire. Multiplayer life spans could hardly last two years because there was just always heat dropping. Fast forward to these days you got Rainbow 6 Siege which dropped in twenty fukkin FIFTEEN still getting updated with no new R6 in sight. Ghost Recon became a shyt show and now that's in the bushes. No splinter cell, nothing

Apex Legends is probably the last original IP that fits the description (although "original" is debatable since it's a spin-off of Titanfall) and that came out nearly FIVE years ago.it doesn't have to even be FPS, it can be over the shoulder ala Gears, SOCOM, Ghost Recon, etc. but I'm kind of bored with gaming due to the drought. I like GTA/RDR style games, haven't had that in a while. I like Bethesda games, Parfield was average and will not withstand the test of time. I like sports games, but I ain't buying them shyts. My bread and butter though is shooters, but it's like Call Of Mid is the only series dropping consistently in that department. Y'all keep praising this year as such a wonderful year for gaming, but these shyts ain't doing it for me. I might have to fold and buy BG3 just to see what the hype is about. Not too excited to fukk a bear though :francis:

Thread gonna probably flop because 85% of you losers only play shyt like Minecraft and fairy ass JRPGs, but hopefully there's some real nikkas out there with news on the real shyt.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
foamstars-blogroll-01-1684959967340.jpg

:troll:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I'm hearing good things about it, but the art style is on some childish/basement dweller shyt ala Fortnite so Im probably gonna have to pass. Same reason I didn't even mention Overwatch 2.

Looks better but I haven't enjoyed a bungie product since Reach. Only sponge shooter I like is The Division so idk breh but it could fulfill the void if it's a tactical shooter (haven't watched any gameplay footage)

You're not forced to fukk a bear in BG 3 breh
denzel-washington.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Had high hopes for xDefiant, but it's shaping up to be struggle sauce. Getting tired of PUBG again, but if nothing else drops I'll surely be back playing it.

Maybe I'm romanticing the 00s, but I feel like there was a constant stream of fire. Multiplayer life spans could hardly last two years because there was just always heat dropping. Fast forward to these days you got Rainbow 6 Siege which dropped in twenty fukkin FIFTEEN still getting updated with no new R6 in sight. Ghost Recon became a shyt show and now that's in the bushes. No splinter cell, nothing

Apex Legends is probably the last original IP that fits the description (although "original" is debatable since it's a spin-off of Titanfall) and that came out nearly FIVE years ago.it doesn't have to even be FPS, it can be over the shoulder ala Gears, SOCOM, Ghost Recon, etc. but I'm kind of bored with gaming due to the drought. I like GTA/RDR style games, haven't had that in a while. I like Bethesda games, Parfield was average and will not withstand the test of time. I like sports games, but I ain't buying them shyts. My bread and butter though is shooters, but it's like Call Of Mid is the only series dropping consistently in that department. Y'all keep praising this year as such a wonderful year for gaming, but these shyts ain't doing it for me. I might have to fold and buy BG3 just to see what the hype is about. Not too excited to fukk a bear though :francis:

Thread gonna probably flop because 85% of you losers only play shyt like Minecraft and fairy ass JRPGs, but hopefully there's some real nikkas out there with news on the real shyt.
November :troll:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Socom will return, done by the developers of Hell Let Loose. You're welcome
MY PS5 IS READY!!! :noah: you got a release date? Mil-sim gang we finna fukkin eat

Didn't Counter Strike 2 come out yesterday?
oh yeah that's wassup how could I forget that! I played my fair share of CS 1.6 and Source back in the day but my computer is probably too ass for 2. I'm in the process of selling my crib and moving back to Chicago though so I might just take some of the proceeds and cop a super computer fukk it