When in HS and Grade School did u care bout school?

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I didn't start caring about good grades until my last two years of high school when it was time to start thinking about college. I only made the honour roll twice in high school and that was the last two terms of my final year.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I didn't care about school until my last year of college.

My grades were ass. I needed a 4.0 my last year just to graduate with above a 2.0 cumulative GPA.

Made it work, though.

:ohhh:

Breh, you're now my motivation

Bout to be a Senior in college and my GPA is 2.37 :smh: I was too lazy this year

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I didn't really care until I reached 11th grade, I remember the summer leading up to my junior year, I really matured alot and started to come into my own as a man

Unfortunately I had to cut off a lot of friends because they were just bringing me down and I was headed down the wrong path

I ended up boosting my gpa in my last two years and getting into college.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got good grades because I've always been afraid of disappointing my parents, but I didn't actually care about school until my junior year of college.

I graduated college with a 3.5 and had no idea what to do next. SMH. Luckily I kinda made it work, but I still have a lot of work ahead of me. A lot.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Like some of y'all I was that smart dude that was lazy as shyt...I didn't actually start to crack books open till college. Was placed in honors/advanced classes up until sophomore year in HS since I moved out to a new school and had shytty grades from my old one.

I swear, school being so easy as a kid was a blessing and a curse. On the plus, I did whatever I wanted because my parents wouldn't be on my ass about grades since I was getting by but I never really got to develop a proper work ethic.

Daps
Reppin
Australia
Never cared about school even though I was pretty smart. Started caring even less when my dad left and ended up dropping out. :snoop:
Really regret it now, should've stopped being lazy and just finished that shyt. School wasn't even that bad, don't know what I was thinking. :comeon: