When in HS and Grade School did u care bout school?

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
every year on the first two days of school. I always said, "damn it, this year I'm not gonna ditch, gonna actually do homework and get all A's"...by the end of the month I was back to my lazy, class cutting self.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
every year on the first two days of school. I always said, "damn it, this year I'm not gonna ditch, gonna actually do homework and get all A's"...by the end of the month I was back to my lazy, class cutting self.

Hahahaha I use to say that going into the year like i'm gonna get off on the right track this year dont get on the teachers bad side then would realize on the first day i forgot my schedule at home have to go to guidance to get it reprinted but i would do that at a slow pace and miss most of first period that happened pretty much ever year and it would all go down hill from there.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I didn't really care until after I finished.

Once I started playing sports at school in 7th grade I really just wanted make sure I passed my classes to stay eligble.

I made Bs for the most part giving about at 75% effort.

I always tested well so I didn't pretty good on ACT & SATs

But I always wonder how well I could have done if I truly applied myself :ehh:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Hahahaha I use to say that going into the year like i'm gonna get off on the right track this year dont get on the teachers bad side then would realize on the first day i forgot my schedule at home have to go to guidance to get it reprinted but i would do that at a slow pace and miss most of first period that happened pretty much ever year and it would all go down hill from there.

lmfao

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I didn't care and my teachers didnt either. We use to make teachers cry, subs quit, etc

YBE

Banned
Daps
:pacspit: fukk high school teachers. Them dudes were dumb as fukk. Always tellin me that I would never get a good job talking to adults in a disrespectful manner.

my guidance counselor told me join the army because i wasn't college material.

when i got a full ride a few years later, bytch had the nerve to post on my fb wall & say she was proud of me.

:rudy:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

when i got a full ride a few years later, bytch had the nerve to post on my fb wall & say she was proud of me.

I hope u cursed her out

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

My guidance counselor was a useless old man. I was at that high school in particular for 2 years (freshmen and sophomore year) and I didn't see that guy more than a few times.

All the other kids saw their counselors regularly but the whole time I was there I didn't see that guy more than a few times. It was cool with me anyway tho, I didn't really give a shyt about what he had to say, if he had anything to say.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I always cared about school but I was too lazy to actually do the work. I was the smart lazy kid. I would never do my homework but always did great on test. I didnt make A's until I got to College and that was only bc I didnt have that much homework

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Guidance counselors dont even get me started my guidance counselor helped get me kicked out of Biology in 10th Grade then in 12th Grade when i was like ok i need to take Chemistry she looked at me :what: and i asked why i told her to get my Regents diploma she was like :huhldup: i didnt know that was your plan you cant at this point. I was pissed i had friends who werent getting a regents diploma and from Freshman year on they had like two serious classes and the rest study halls mean while i was taking all these classes that i didnt have to take thinkin i was going for a regents diploma.