When in HS and Grade School did u care bout school?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nope, I was did just enough to pass but was too lazy to care otherwise.

I was the type of dude to get a 29 ACT/1300 SAT but graduate with a 2.9. In retrospect I wish I had cared more because I probably could've gotten a full ride if my grades were better.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Nope, I was did just enough to pass but was too lazy to care otherwise.

I was the type of dude to get a 29 ACT/1300 SAT but graduate with a 2.9. In retrospect I wish I had cared more because I probably could've gotten a full ride if my grades were better.

sounds like me...but i was preoccupied with football and fukkin bytches..back then it was :stylin: now its more like :sadbron:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I had seniorities since kindegarten already getting out of school suspensions by 2nd grade got threatin to get kicked out numeruos times. Wouldnt allow teachers to teach so they would kick me out of classes daily. Had summer school every year couldnt play sports besides 2 years. I literally dont understand how someone doesnt graduate you couldnt do much less then me besides just not showing up at all.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I always cared about school.

Until I realized what really goes on in life and got plugged out the matrix my Junior year in college. In regards to the absolute ease of making money in America and how all you really need is a connect n you can get a job anywhere.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
sounds like me...but i was preoccupied with football and fukkin bytches..back then it was :stylin: now its more like :sadbron:

I was a virgin and didn't play sports in HS though.. :sadbron:

No real excuse other than laziness and the fact that I hated high school.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Was in the NHS in high school and graduated 5th in my class, college ended my first year with a 3.1...I enjoy it, it doesn't hinder what I like to do outside of education so why not care.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
When I was a little kid I did well at school but things started to go downhill in the 4th grade.

In junior high and high school I never gave a f*ck. I can't believe I actually graduated. If it wasn't for my dad kicking me up the ass about it I woulda probably dropped out in the 8th grade. He always felt a basic education was important so he was really on my ass about it.

I managed to graduate high school tho, so that was an accomplishment. I barely ever did my homework and was a class clown that liked to f*ck around a lot but I did graduate so at least I managed that.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nope. I chilled thru school and the last semester of my senior year, just a couple months ago i asked for my transcripts.

1.8 GPA.

Went from being in honors classes my freshman year to a 1.8

Lesson learned :yeshrug:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
When I was a little kid I did well at school but things started to go downhill in the 4th grade.

In junior high and high school I never gave a f*ck. I can't believe I actually graduated. If it wasn't for my dad kicking me up the ass about it I woulda probably dropped out in the 8th grade. He always felt a basic education was important so he was really on my ass about it.

I managed to graduate high school tho, so that was an accomplishment. I barely ever did my homework and was a class clown that liked to f*ck around a lot but I did graduate so at least I managed that.

I read real fast so when I saw that bit it looked like

If it wasn't for my dad fukking me up the ass

:what: