When immigrants say " My relatives don't like black people"

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing. They are not black Americans.

Fam , first things first , its not anyones responsibility to police his relations feelings

Two , I dont understand this like nonsense , who the fukk cares if another person or race doesnt like you

All that matters is that they respect you , Thats what you should have posted .. asking for anything else is nonsense

Daps
Fam , first things first , its not anyones responsibility to police his relations feelings

Two , I dont understand this like nonsense , who the fukk cares if another person or race doesnt like you

All that matters is that they respect you , Thats what you should have posted .. asking for anything else is nonsense

Or rather they respect your iron fist

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What are White supremacist tactics?

denigrating the lands and governments from which people come from ignoring their bloody colonial past and foreign white involvement in it's pillaging. the state of the countries people flee doesn't happen in a vacuum and theres proof of that.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
denigrating the lands and governments from which people come from ignoring their bloody colonial past and foreign white involvement in it's pillaging. the state of the countries people flee doesn't happen in a vacuum and theres proof of that.

Okay, what does that have to do with their viewpoints on black Americans?