When immigrants say " My relatives don't like black people"

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
They are at the top of the list. They shouldn't even be here. They very racist and own much of the hotels out there and doctors offices here and they don't like to hire black people.Those opportunities for business ownership in the hotel industry should've came to BLACK Americans.

They are true buffer class citizens

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Realistically who even checks their family members?

My Dad has said some flagrant things about Nigerians, what should I do, beat him up?:yeshrug:
Me. All tha time. Which is why my cousin aint in my life anymore. Check my mom too and dad when they mf need it cuz they truly be trippin sometimes. fukk that.

Anybody who needs checked gettin checked around me. shyt I even check myself...

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Me. All tha time. Which is why my cousin aint in my life anymore. Check my mom too and dad when they mf need it cuz they truly be trippin sometimes. fukk that.

Anybody who needs checked gettin checked around me. shyt I even check myself...

Keep tellin' breh. Because very soon we will start giving y'all the same energy back.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I hadda one time check a Latino homie of mines but he ain't really mean no harm but it's not necessarily checking it's EDUCATING about ignorance and stereotypes

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I hadda one time check a Latino homie of mines but he ain't really mean no harm but it's not necessarily checking it's EDUCATING about ignorance and stereotypes

No CHECK THEM 1ST AND THEN EDUCATED THEM.

Not ONE of them groups could stand in the shoes of black Americans. They are NOT on our level.

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Pathetic, but expected from OP. Don't legislate other people's feelings about you.