Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I want 3 sons :o:

At least 3 yrs apart. :o:

I want a son so bad! :lupe:

This is the first time I ever thought abt having kids and im excited and scared at the same time...like where all these thoughts and feelings come from? Im thinking it started after I had a dream abt being pregnant and having a 2 yr old son a week ago :dwillhuh: ? Idk

Plus im only 22, in college and still stay with my parents :bryan:

Are there any other young ppl around my age with no kids that are feeling like this or have felt like this before?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I was there when I was around that age :ld:

Wanted a gang of lil swiggy's, going to ballgames and shyt, living that happy papa life :win:

Then I met a crazy girl, almost had one with her, then realized gas was shooting up from $1.69 to $3.89 and i was :whoa:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I was there when I was around that age :ld:

Wanted a gang of lil swiggy's, going to ballgames and shyt, living that happy papa life :win:

Then I met a crazy girl, almost had one with her, then realized gas was shooting up from $1.69 to $3.89 and i was :whoa:
Yea babies are expensive but if u get with someone that u can spend ur whole life with, with a strong foundation full of love, its worth it. :manny:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Yea babies are expensive but if u get with someone that u can spend ur whole life with, with a strong foundation full of love, its worth it. :manny:
True true, it was just jokes. It's the near-mistake I had with a crazy girl that's got me choosey :russ:

But you a female (I think), so it's easier for you to SPOT the right dude than it is for a guy to spot the right female that could make it a good life. Just my opinion.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I want 3 sons :o:

At least 3 yrs apart. :o:

I want a son so bad! :lupe:

This is the first time I ever thought abt having kids and im excited and scared at the same time...like where all these thoughts and feelings come from? Im thinking it started after I had a dream abt being pregnant and having a 2 yr old son a week ago :dwillhuh: ? Idk

Plus im only 22, in college and still stay with my parents :bryan:

Are there any other young ppl around my age with no kids that are feeling like this or have felt like this before?

Everyone in california wants to win powerball tonight.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
True true, it was just jokes. It's the near-mistake I had with a crazy girl that's got me choosey :russ:

But you a female (I think), so it's easier for you to SPOT the right dude than it is for a guy to spot the right female that could make it a good life. Just my opinion.
U think its easy its easy for a woman to spot the man she want to start a family with? Jokes right? :heh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I do too!

:dahell:
You wont win. I dont usually like to help people but since i wont be around to laugh when you fail ill give you some advice. If you're going to make plans, make plans to have kids because you'll only build yourself up to be dissapointed if for example 1 of your sons comes out retarded and then you have 2 daughters. :ld:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
U think its easy its easy for a woman to spot the man she want to start a family with? Jokes right? :heh:
Easierrrrrrrrrrrrr :heh:

But the trick is they gotta be there. Dude's pass by prominent women that might actually be interested in they crusty ass, but focus too much on what they can get, than realize what's good about the outlook with that girl :laugh:

If you browsing bushels of nikkas, and graze your shoulder on a good one, you know it's a good one.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You wont win. I dont usually like to help people but since i wont be around to laugh when you fail ill give you some advice. If you're going to make plans, make plans to have kids because you'll only build yourself up to be dissapointed if for example 1 of your sons comes out retarded and then you have 2 daughters. :ld:

I wont love my baby any different if he comes out retarded :manny:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Easierrrrrrrrrrrrr :heh:

But the trick is they gotta be there. Dude's pass by prominent women that might actually be interested in they crusty ass, but focus too much on what they can get, than realize what's good about the outlook with that girl :laugh:

If you browsing bushels of nikkas, and graze your shoulder on a good one, you know it's a good one.
Aww I get u! Well men do tend to think more abt the thot of the night more so than the woman of his life