When Guys Create Female Characters Is It Always For Perverted Reasons?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
penis-wand-headband-set-hen-bachelorette-party-favours-naughty-party-novelty-_1_800x.jpg

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
In Barbaric/primitive setting type games (monster hunter) I make the same tall black female amazonian character and name her "Ka-rah"..... Make her Black as hell, turn the height tall as it goes,white her hair and eyes out, throw sone red war paint on her face and im done.

Pretty simple...i don't get horny from anime/video game characters...how,when there are REAL life women out here...f$ick them characters.

:russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
for me i only created female character in gams that actually bother to make character interactions differ based on your gender or appearance.
For example in Mass Effect 2 & 3 npc's might be a lil sexist towards you if you are a women vs a man. So that gives a second playthrough a more unique experience.
Compare that to a game like the midnight suns, doing a female playthrough was pointless, they don't even refer to your character in a gender specific manner regardless of your choice, Its just "They" and "them" both times.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don’t mean to be a dikk….. or misogynistic but I can’t really rock with playing a game as a female.

Heck, I don’t really like games where the main characters ala Tomb Raider and the AC with the woman.

And I never understood anyone playing with Lady Shepard or the sis in the last ME

My V in Cyberpunk was male too.

No shade but just me

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I only make male characters and I only make them black and look like me...
Imagine "role playing" as someone else. I love myself and would like to see myself represented in various game worlds.
I'm not sitting up role playing as Shemar Moore or Ryan Reynolds in Mass Effect lol

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I created a female one for cyberpunk 2077 because they told you ahead of time that it was the only way to romance Judy(this is before we knew about romancing Panam)
so yes:mjgrin:
also female v seemed like the main character
I made a male in all the other games involving character creators though
except for the one time in Pokemon ruby because I thought may was supposed to be the main character :mjlol:

so I guess if it feels like she should be then I'll do it
When I was younger I only caught male pokemon because I thought they were stronger...

:dame: putting them in the daycare must have been awkward

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I have created a female character from time to time as a change of pace. Usually in RPGs. I made a female dark elf in Skyrim and Black woman swashbuckler in Baldurs Gate and Pillars of Eternity.