When Guys Create Female Characters Is It Always For Perverted Reasons?

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
In games that allow you to create your own character, do guys that prefer creating female characters do so because
they’d “rather stare at a woman’s ass than a man’s”? (which is the most common reason I hear)

do guys ever create women for non sexual reasons or is it always on sum perv shyt?

I usually model my character after myself, making a female character feels like playing with someone else's save.

This does remind me of a dumb conversation I always bring up with my brother, which is why don't more female videogame protagonists have ass? They all have the same thin body type, you'd think there'd be a couple outside of characters like Bayonetta where sexuality is the selling point. It's unrealistic.

3139403-tomb-raider-playstation-3-manual.jpg
cd8ec499-221c-4a7d-a662-d4df8bf64287_RE3_Jill_Reflection.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I usually model my character after myself, making a female character feels like playing with someone else's save.

This does remind me of a dumb conversation I always bring up with my brother, which is why don't more female videogame protagonists have ass? They all have the same thin body type, you'd think there'd be a couple outside of characters like Bayonetta where sexuality is the selling point. It's unrealistic.

3139403-tomb-raider-playstation-3-manual.jpg
cd8ec499-221c-4a7d-a662-d4df8bf64287_RE3_Jill_Reflection.jpg

stellar-blade-project-eve-has-to-be-my-most-anticipated-game-v0-86nui3x9eun91.jpg

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It began because you could rarely make a decent looking black person, then it shifted because most characters were men and I wanted something different. Now it's just a force of habit. I try to avoid outfits or parameters that are there for the dry dikk crowd. I want my character to look good, but I have the whole ass internet if I need to jack off.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
I dont make female characters in games like that. But in games where you pick already...."established" (for lack of a better word) characters, I gravitate towards female characters for some reasons; especially in fighters.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only time I ever created a female character was for my 2nd playthrough of the ME trilogy…I thought that would be enough to provide me with a little bit more variety for a new playthrough…I made her “pretty” just as I made my male character “handsome”…wasn’t anything sexual about it tho

What color? :mjpls:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:There used to be a time when gamers. Thought that all female characters were faster, and had a smaller hit box. And I also heard in the Monster Hunter series. A lot of the fans say that the female characters. Has the better armor sets.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:There used to be a time when gamers. Thought that all female characters were faster, and had a smaller hit box. And I know in the Monster Hunter series. A lot of the fans say that the female characters. Have the better armor sets.
This is generally true, but at the same time it's just the skimpyness. It was hard to put together a cohesive looking outfit in World without showing a bunch of skin.