When Guys Create Female Characters Is It Always For Perverted Reasons?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I feel like putting a female face as your profile pic is kinda the same thing though.
"face" specifically, ass and titty image i get. lots of jbo brehs on here.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Some games narratives are better from the female perceptive like Dragon Age Origins/2 & the voice acting is better like in Mass Effect :manny:

Plus all of the good mods for Skyrim are for Female Characters:mjgrin:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some games narratives are better from the female perceptive like Dragon Age Origins/2 & the voice acting is better like in Mass Effect :manny:

Plus all of the good mods for Skyrim are for Female Characters:mjgrin:
Nah man you need play dragon age 2 as the male mage hawk who Personality is Humorous/Charming like his dialog with his brother who can be a Templar is :russ: the brother be hitting him with the :mjpls: because he a mage than hawk hit with the :umad: :troll: it really fun to watch . with mass effect I think the male shepard does a good job of playing the stoic soldier just doing his job nothing more nothing less like master chief from halo.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
I typically play as a male character for all my games unless I'm either forced to play as a female or that the female character is better than the male in some aspects.
In the later Tekken games, Christie, Katarina, Nina and Asuka are the only ones I pretty much fukk with and would play as. I always play as a male in Fortnite and I have a female GTA online character who I barely ever play as because I use the male one more :yeshrug:.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
I have occasionally. They sometimes have better customization. If its modded...they def have wayyyyyyyy better shyt. We get the scraps.. especially with hair lmao

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Yeah I only play female characters if I can for perverted reasons. I only create a male in RPGs where I know theres gonna be romance options, and I either have to be a lesbian or be on some weird cyber catfish shyt with the men :dame:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
stellar-blade-project-eve-has-to-be-my-most-anticipated-game-v0-86nui3x9eun91.jpg
Raw.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I always create an attractive black female character in games. My V in Cyberpunk is darkskinned walking around with titties out, ass out, afro or braids, and cybernetic boots on.

I'm a proud and shameless pervert, what you gonna do about it? :birdman:

Last edited:
Daps
Can't remember the last time I purposely went with a female character in a game, but if anything I'd do it if their clothing options look cooler/better.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Sommetimes female voice actors are better (Femshep and Fem V).

Some games have dramatically different interactions with other characters based on gender like KOTOR, Dragon Age, and Fallout.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Games I play it’s usually because women models have an advantage.