When exposals goes wrong

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Some shyt u just dont talk about. I used to fukk this broad while she had her newborn baby in the bed with us, but that would be trife to go around braggin bout the shyt.:lolbron:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Aye....the babymomma need to get kicked in her chest for allowing that to happen. The same person that clapped dude need to leave a permanent boot print in her cheek.

What type of parent do you have to be to allow some sick ish like this to happen? Ugh!...this is why hoodrats don't need kids.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
That 2nd verse is fkn powerful, this is fire

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
cant say i havent done some dirt like that .. damn sure didnt talk about it tho

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
They were kids fam. fukk outta here. :snoop:

At 17, you're THIS close to being classed as an adult. I know for damn sure, when I was 17 I had a solid grasp of what was right and what was wrong. Not once did it ever cross my mind to fukk a girl right next to her child, let alone go through with it, blow a load on the kid and go on record to brag about it.

Doing this at 17? I'd hate to think what they'd evolve into from there. fukk 'em :pacspit:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
At 17, you're THIS close to being classed as an adult. I know for damn sure, when I was 17 I had a solid grasp of what was right and what was wrong. Not once did it ever cross my mind to fukk a girl right next to her child, let alone go through with it, blow a load on the kid and go on record to brag about it.

Doing this at 17? I'd hate to think what they'd evolve into from there. fukk 'em :pacspit:
fukking cacs :pacspit: